Sam's Club / terrible quality product
After buying the 11X11 Pavillon from Sams. I assembled it and was happy. One month later it began to fall apart. Sams told me if I brought it in they would give me a refund. Problem is, an 11'x11' wooden pavillon is not able to be moved once it is assembled.
Sams sold an inferior product for nearly a thousand dollars and knowingly sold this item though complaints were pouring in over the failure of the item to live up to expectations. I strongly recommend to be very careful when buying from Sam's Club. I learned the hard way that they will not work with you once you leave the store. Very unhappy with Sams and stuck with a broken pavillon on my patio.
More Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sams Club - delivery service
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - pies in bakery
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - "purina waggin train chicken jerky tenders" upc 807020171181
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - treatment of employees
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - samsung qled tv model qn65q7fdmf