Safeway / very rude employees!
I am a single mother on a fixed income and patronize this particular safeway store because I do not have a car and it is close to where we live. On 1/9/08 we shopped at this safeway and my 9 year old had a dollar in quaters that he wanted to spend, he put all four quarters in the vending machines and they ate all four! The evening before the machine ate two quarters. The woman that was ringing me up had helped me the previous night (she was not too nice then either). When I told her what had happened she treated me like I was a criminal and trying to swindle her out of money! She explained that those machines are owned by a different company and I can understand that, what I do not appreciate is the fact that she was very rude and condecending. While I was trying to explain to the clerk the woman that was bagging my groceries kept repeatedly asking "what machine?" "what machine". When I told her, she replied with a very rude "well I was just wondering"! What buiseness was it of her. I will not be shopping there again they are not worthy of my money!
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - management 
- Safeway - filthy meat case
- Safeway - incorrect prices
- Safeway - hot food
- Safeway - injury, in safeway store, oak harbor washington