Safeway / everything

Westminster, United States Review updated:

My experience was horrible!!! First the workers were talking to each other and I said excuse me many times for a half an hour. No one said may I help you and they were talking personal matters. I felt like I was invisible!!! Second the restrooms were just horrible there was moldy poop on the floor and on the walls.in the sink was hair and throw up. The restroom smelled horrible!!! It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months!!! Nothing was organized I couldn't find what a needed. The coupon service was horrible!!! I was buying snapple and I had a manufacturer coupon. They said it won't scan so, I said can you take a dollar off my bill and they said no, then they said if they could they still would not.

Safeway in westminster I will never shop at your store again!!!

Comments

• Ci
      17th of Dec, 2017
    Safeway - service
    Baker City
    Oregon
    Safeway.com

Employee at Baker City Oregon store Brandon K was very rude and the way he talks to other customers is wrong. He degrades customers when he talks to people. And isn't rite. Please something must be done. I been in there multiple times and he talks to other employees very rude. And as a cashier the same way. I like the store and employees there but the way he talk to me and was helping me wasn't at all professional. I will not be shopping there until actions have been taken. Thank you so much.