Safeway / employees ripping off baked turkey breast from deli

Marysville, WA, United States Review updated:

I purchase (on a regular basis) the baked turkey breasts they bake in the ovens in the deli. Every time with out fail I open up the lid to find that a deli worker has grabbed the one thing I love the most about roasted turkey the delicious crispy skin and they have obviously feasted on the skin themselves when they first take it out of the oven...
It happens in the back where no one can see them, no cameras etc..
So the customer has to subsidize their culinary habit and vice: roasted turkey skin!!
So each turkey that comes out of the oven this happens over and over and over again. I want safeway to address this situation and stop the employees that are doing this! Plus it is a health hazard with them putting their fingers on the meat and contaminating the turkey to unsuspecting customers. The stores I buy from are safeway in smokey point, arlington and marysville wa. Please safeway take care of this problem!! I'm tired of this needless bs.

Ma
Dec 28, 2018

Comments

•   Dec 28, 2018

Why assume they eat it? I ask that they remove it. I’m not paying for fatty skin on turkey. It’s unheal @nd I throw it away. Why pay for garbage? It’s cold fat — yuck 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑

•   Dec 28, 2018

Did they rip your grammar from you?

How do you know they are doing anything you say they are doing if there is no photographic evidence of it?

Crisp your own freaking turkey!