Safeway / employees ripping off baked turkey breast from deli
I purchase (on a regular basis) the baked turkey breasts they bake in the ovens in the deli. Every time with out fail I open up the lid to find that a deli worker has grabbed the one thing I love the most about roasted turkey the delicious crispy skin and they have obviously feasted on the skin themselves when they first take it out of the oven...
It happens in the back where no one can see them, no cameras etc..
So the customer has to subsidize their culinary habit and vice: roasted turkey skin!!
So each turkey that comes out of the oven this happens over and over and over again. I want safeway to address this situation and stop the employees that are doing this! Plus it is a health hazard with them putting their fingers on the meat and contaminating the turkey to unsuspecting customers. The stores I buy from are safeway in smokey point, arlington and marysville wa. Please safeway take care of this problem!! I'm tired of this needless bs.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - carts
- Safeway - harass by employee