Safeway / got the snottiest attitude from the checkout lady

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who has gone up to the checkout stand only purchasing alcohol while completely sober and getting the snottiest attitude from the checkout lady.

Here goes:

It is my turn in line to checkout (I do not even get a "hello"), and I could not understand the checkout lady when she was mumbling under her breath, and I thought that she was asking me a question, and I asked her "could you repeat that." Not only did she not answer me, she gave me the dirtiest look, rang me up, and did not even tell me to have a good day.

I thought that this was strange, and decided to write a letter of complaint to Safeway . After clicking on to this website, I saw that someone had a problem with purchasing "only alcohol" at Safeway. I see now that this was the problem, and the checkout lady is nuts!!!

Ri

Comments

• La
      14th of Oct, 2011

Caught on Camera HOME FOR RATS INSECTS, RUSTY DIRTY SHOPPING CARTS ..SAFEWAY AT 116 University Blvd., Silver Spring Maryland 20901 (301) 593-7526
    send your complaint to these top safeway managers we are working on a class action save your emails

Steven.Burd@safeway.com