Safeway / got the snottiest attitude from the checkout lady
I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who has gone up to the checkout stand only purchasing alcohol while completely sober and getting the snottiest attitude from the checkout lady.
It is my turn in line to checkout (I do not even get a "hello"), and I could not understand the checkout lady when she was mumbling under her breath, and I thought that she was asking me a question, and I asked her "could you repeat that." Not only did she not answer me, she gave me the dirtiest look, rang me up, and did not even tell me to have a good day.
I thought that this was strange, and decided to write a letter of complaint to Safeway . After clicking on to this website, I saw that someone had a problem with purchasing "only alcohol" at Safeway. I see now that this was the problem, and the checkout lady is nuts!!!
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Checkout clerk rude and unhelpful 
- Safeway - management refusing service animals
- Safeway, Lake Stevens, WA - gift card stolen digitally before used, and not compensated!
- Safeway - customer service employee
- Safeway 983, Lakeport, CA - pharmacy