2522 Foulk Rd, Wilmington, DE, 19810, US
Fri:5:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

racism

I am a customer that shops at this market and have been for over a year. This market also provides prepaid debit card services through W.U. One day I went to try and put money on my prepaid card and a customer service person told me that W.U. was down, okay, I went back about two weeks later and again she told me that the W.U. machine was still down, okay I went back a third time and again she told me that the machine was still down. The day I went back for the third time to see if the W.U. machine was up/or down I shopped a little, but before leaving the store, I kindly asked when do they think the W.U. machine would be back up and the customer service person told me that she did not know and they notified W.U. of the problem but W.U. never returned their call, BS I SMELL A RACIST [censored]G RAT HERE, anyway from what I have listed in the, "subject of complaint" I am not of european descent, but I am of another race. I have complained about this particular store before about the same DAMN problem and nothing was done, absolutely NOTHING.
I am putting this store on BLAST just to let people know that in this day and time (RACISM) STILL AND WILL ALWAYS EXIST.

**SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DAMN RIGHT IGNORANT

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 06, 2010

Dear ###,

Why not stop racebaiting and go somewhere else if you don't appreciate the service. It is arrogant and ignorant ###s like you that bog down America. Only a true racist considers the matter of race and you are most definitely the type of person that believes you are owed something because of it. Here's a newsflash for you: You aren't owed a damn thing. Get over yourself, stop whining, and stop propagating this vile garbage. Congratulations on being a frontrunner for douchebag of the month.

Sincerely,

Anyone who has ever worked in customer service.

P.S. I don't think you're a ### because you are of a different race, I think you are a ### because you lack intelligence. (Just in case you required further clarification.)

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

I am simply on this particular complaint as a result of following the "complaint corrections" of Stealth Pilot & helpNu...However that DOES NOT mean I have no say in this matter!!! I personally think it is unfair that these individuals make a point of purusing this site in order to talk down to the complaints they feel are unwarrented. How dare they continually post comments that belittle and discredit individuals that are simply writing in order to voice thier opinions???? Nothing on this site is set in stone, and in fact I would be willing to bet money that 99% percent of the customers utilizing the services us so-called ###S are complaining about will EVER see the complaints voiced on complaintsboard.com. Therefore, why do you and people like you feel the need to go out of you way and insult us???? It makes little difference as to whether the things we post are "legitimate" in the technical sense, it matters only that we feel the way we do. Unless you are operating under the assumption that all consumers are sheep, and need to be spoon fed which complaints are "legitimate" vs. the complaints you KINGSOFMUTHA###INCOMPLAINTSBOARD think are legitimate, i sincerely suggest you BUTT OUT. You think you're so smart, don't you?

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

I would not be in jail, for your information. I would be released by this point looking into ways to parlay my experience into a front page story.

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

I'm pretty sure that the combination of my experience mixed with the treatment I assume I would recieve/the fight I would put up over *that* idiotic matter would generate a legion of people that side with me, yes. Therefore creating a front page story. However, this is wayyyy off topic, and insulting to the idividual who started the above thread, so I going to put a stop to it...Uh...NOW.

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

That's the problem with ###s. They have an inability to learn.

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

Nice one, Don'tBeAMoron, but why didn't you staple a couple of death threats onto the end of your post? After all, how's anybody gonna tell how smart you are if you don't use profanity?

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

I have never threatened anyone. I merely provide suggestions for the betterment of society. Since you are a real gladiator of the mind, I'm sure you'll be able to appreciate the use of a few well timed profane quips.

• Don'tBeAMoron. Sep 07, 2010

also, choke on your own ###ing puke and die, shithead.

Wow. Pleasant.

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

Adding a period to the end of my username was a clever tactic. Now you are arguing with a ###. A lot like having a conversation with yourself, eh?

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

Like they say, you can't fix ###edness.

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

Boywithbagpipes strives for every opportunity to show how dumb he is.

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

Har dee har har!!! Grow up, will you? I'm getting mighty sick of this back and forth BS

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

Why not quit then? You promised to do so a long time ago. More dishonesty from the egregious thief?

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

I didn't anticipate continuous slander from an outright N00b. Everyone reading this, you do see that this man has been a part of this site for no longer than a week, correct?

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

Logic has nothing to do with length of membership on a website. Did you anticipate you would grow up to be a ###?

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

I am not saying you aren't using "logic", I am simply pointing out that you obviously signed up for this site in order to harass. Guess you didn't anticipate anybody fighting back, eh?

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

If this is "fighting back" then I'd hate to see inactivity. You only serve to provide further amusement. If you aren't using logic, then you are simply spewing stupidity. Guess you have (once again) validated my claim you are a ###.

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

Wow. We've moved from senior ### to profoundly ###ed.

That's me dude. Sup?

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 07, 2010

Also, I don't think that Jerseyguy realizes that I said he was me. heheh. I swear it's not though.

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 07, 2010

Lol... And now you admit you are ###ed? Hmmm... it seems like your suicide is more and more preferable...

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 08, 2010

Sure man, all the things I've said are completely ###ed. All i've been tryin to do is plug that website. Didn't you see my other complaint? "Kicked out for giving away Stuggvids.com shirts?" Wtf?

• Boywithbagpipes Sep 08, 2010

There isn't even a Lowes in hammonton, check it out on google maps.

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 08, 2010

I don't care what stores are in Hammonton. You likely steal from all of them.

• We
    WestMorgan. Sep 11, 2010

You guys are a bunch of bigot pigs.

• Au
    Aunt Tom Sep 12, 2010

I am a black female that worked my way through graduate school. Even though I have a rewarding career, a wonderful husband, and children that are my pride and joy; I still have to deal with customer service issues. Whether you are black, white, purple or green, customer service can always bite you in the ###. It has nothing to do with race. In fact, people like you give all colored people a bad name. We are not owed anything from the government or anyone else. You are the racist. I have never heard so much talk about race in my lifetime, until Obama was elected. I suppose a person like you would refer to my as an 'uncle tom'. I believe in voting for the issues, not the color of a person. I had always been a fan of Colin Powell, until he threw his values and beliefs out the door, and endorsed Obamo simply based on race. I think that making yourself aware of what's going on in our country to all colors of people;, learning about what is right and wrong politically and morally could really help you. If you ever need any advice, please feel free to contact me. Maybe I can help you find the truth, instead of you taking the easy way out by screaming racism at every turn. The majority of racists are black. This not only saddens me, but it sets our culture back to 1964 and before, when we didn't have any civil rights. All you are doing is using your skin color as a weapon of opportunity. Stop thinking of yourself as a color, and I guarantee you will see everything much more clearly.

"Aunt Tom"

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 13, 2010

"Aunt Tom",

I couldn't agree more with what you just said. I believe that one day racism will merely be a term in a history book. Unfortunately, we are a long way away from it.

• J3
    j30dawg Sep 17, 2010

It's very sad in fact that people and I use that phrase loosley like "dontbeamoron" have to search out forums in order to voice thier small minded opinions about peoples feeling about a subject. This mat result from childhood neglect or a lack of attention. Furthur more it really sounds like a deep seeded issue of rejection. The fact that this individual has no compassion for others leads me to believe that he just needs an audience. If you continue to fuel his firey indignation with comments of his comments then he has the opportunity to spew continual garbage out of his mouth. And I know from the other in this forum they can smell the stink for miles around. "don'tbeamoron" your therapist is calling so wipe off your moth and run along so mature adults can talk..go on now scoot!!

• Ke
    Kevin Richards Sep 17, 2010

Go away niger no one is racist it is just your mind

• J3
    j30dawg Sep 17, 2010

I pains me greatly that the primitive word "###" (which was mis spelled) is still being used by so called intellegent people. Are we now going to go back to using Yo' Momma jokes. Grow up and wash your face "Kevin Richards" It's not a black or white thing. If you get shot with a 45 mag and a black person gets shot with a 45 mag you both bleed red blood and Oh of course you die the same too. So whats the point of the racial slirs? I was a freshman in High school in bowling green ohio in the 70's and they were still hanging black people for the color of thier skin. Lets just turn the tables around, Lets say you were the minority and black folks were hanging your relatives? You see how small you are? You still think color has something to do with the character of a person. I'm sorry did White people and black people as well as many other cultures vote a black president into office? I think the real "### here is you buddy you not only lack intellegence but character too.

• Don'tBeAMoron Jan 07, 2011

j30dawg,

Keep up the hard work at attempting to secure a job in my line of work! With several decades of education and a sudden infusion of intelligence, you might have a shot! Free advice: start with spelling, grammar, and mechanics. I have plenty of compassion for people, just not lazy ###s that lack a work ethic. My "firey" indignation (How the hell do you get fiery wrong, but spell indignation correctly?) with "comments of his comments" does not spew continual garbage, although it does tend to avoid the dishonesty of being politically correct.

Society.

• La
    lawsuitsagainstsafeway Oct 14, 2011

Caught on Camera HOME FOR RATS INSECTS, RUSTY DIRTY SHOPPING CARTS ..SAFEWAY AT 116 University Blvd., Silver Spring Maryland 20901 (301) 593-7526
    send your complaint to these top safeway managers we are working on a class action save your emails

[email protected]

Safeway Pharmacy is under investigation for the use of sub-standard generics, mislabeling pharmaceuticals, negligence, professional misconduct, incompetence, prescription errors and HIPPA violations. If you have concerns or complaints about Safeway Pharmacy please contact: California State Board of Pharmacy ** ** **.

marry anna Mar 20, 2015

All the employee here @this location santa cruz .like to use
    Unethical behavior, rude. disrespectful commets .toward other [email protected]/note
    Managers. as well.