Saferwholesale/utv / UTV purchase

Apr 30, 2015
I do not recommend this company at all. I have had problems from after I paid all the way to the end of received MSO information.
First 2 weeks into the order they say they don't have the one I paid for and they are shipping a different one. The I get a call from UPS saying they can't deliver because they can off-load. So I call the PM says he will work it out after 36 hours no return call. So I'm stuck going to get UTV 50 miles from my house. FYI this was supposed to expedited shipping to my door and off-loaded. When I see the box at ups low and behold the unit is not assembled. I had no idea I had to assemble. So then I get it assembled and learn I don't have paperwork to license it. Call them again with this issue and they say they took care of it and I should be receiving it. Well It's been 2 weeks from day they said they mailed it and still haven't received it. Called again and said they would have to call manufacturer and have another sent to them and then they send to me.
So long story short - I don't recommend this company. Very unpleasant to work with. I spent $7775 on my purchase you'd think they would at least do what they say. After the fact I started doing research and found they have law suits and major complaints all over the country.
Do yourself a favor and don't buy from them!!!

SaferWholeSale.com Logo SaferWholeSale.com