SaferWholeSale.com Logo

SaferWholeSale.com

Having problems with SaferWholeSale.com?

SaferWholeSale.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SaferWholeSale.com Customer Service. Initial SaferWholeSale.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SaferWholeSale.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SaferWholeSale.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SaferWholeSale.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

B
Jul 11, 2020

Saferwholesale.com — Customer service

Below is a conversation I had with one of the sale's reps on their chat function: 02:52 PMBrian...

Jul 19, 2019

Saferwholesale.com — refrigerator

I ordered (a new but with some fright damage )Samsung refrigerator received an LG. Icemaker not work, leaking...

Saferwholesale.comclassic carport

Awful company. I paid in full $3750 by electronic check, 6 months ago for a carport. I have maintained contact and received nothing but excuses. No reduced cost, no refund, no product, no carport. I asked to speak with the manufacturer and was refused. The manufacturer, when they finally called, claimed I needed to pay them and the invoice contract they received from SaferWholesale was for the wrong product. I will never do business with this company ever again. I'm out $3750 and no carport.

Jan 15, 2019

Saferwholesale.com — sales & customer service

Customer service Purchased trike bike from saferwholesale for $1200 .00 on 12/22/18 had to cancel this order...

Saferwholesale.comsidecar

I purchased a Beemer sidecar in June 2018 from Saferwholesale. I was told the item was on backorder until August. The sidecar came in the in beginning of October from India.

These are my complaints:

1-Sidecar came in black, not OD green, which I paid extra for

2-Sidecar came with no extra tire, which I paid extra for

3-Sidecar came with no installation instructions

4-Missing sidecar cover

5-Came with slight paint damage

22 days later I have received no refund for the paint job, no instructions, no extra tire, and no sidecar cover.

I do not recommend purchasing from this company.

_____________________________________________________________________________ Activity Amount

Beemer Side Car Motorcycle Sidecar Kit - Fits All Models 2, 399.95

Year: 2017

Make: Harley Davidson (Soft Tail)

Model: 1800cc

Color Choice: OD Green 100.00

Add Extra Spoked Tire 100.00

Standard Parts Only Warranty 0.00

Standard Ground Shipping - ***Typically 2-4 Business Weeks 200.05

Due To Custom Fabrication and Assembly***

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $350.

sidecar
    sidecar

L

Saferwholesale.com — l37lmpcv66z050027-three wheeled cycle

I requested a title for a purchased 300cc trike soon after I received the trike I requested a title about...

D

Saferwholesale.com — They lied about the shipping

Didn't expect it would happen to me too. I ordered an item (no matter what it was because my complaint is not...

A

Saferwholesale.com — Ridiculous

I bought an Electric Bicycle from them. Tried to make sure that everything is ok, contacted them several...

Prospect Heights
      C

Saferwholesale.com — 360 ultraskiff / fraudulent actions, dishonest, rude, disrespectful

Great Sports Inc / Efficient Future Inc. Saferwholesale.com has lied to me about sending emails so I could...

H

Saferwholesale.com — worst experience ever. warning... do not buy from this company!

I purchased (financed) a golf cart May 16th and informed it would be 4-5 week back order. 1st thing I...

Saferwholesale.comgolf cart

I absolutely loved their golf cart. I had bought it on around early this month and actually, I've loved this cart whenever I go to the golf course. I've taken it out 2-3 times already and every time, I haven't really experienced a single problem with it. I would advise others to get it as well because no one else could actually find a cheaper deal at it. That felt really nice and comfortable and considering its price of three grands, I don't think anything better would've actually been possible in there. It's really spacious and nice and comfortable, something we don't quite get to see very often, now do we?

K

Great Sports/Safer Wholesale/EFI — Solar powered gate opener

This was a disaster area. Not only did the solar gate opener take about 6 weeks to arrive with the most...

Saferwholesale.com — Order

I have made an order and purchased two things from www.saferwholesale.com. My order was placed five month...

Saferwholesale.comeBike Cemoto e08

Bought this thing a couple of months ago. Immediately had problem getting to talk to technical support regarding assembling it. Got a friend to help and figured it out.

Now throttle broke. I called and got a support guy who complained that they (saferWholesale) should not have sold me extended warranty because they don't sell it and have no parts. Asked what to do and he said he didn't know. I suggested sending me the throttle with the wires cut so I could splice it myself and that's what I had to do.

It's working now but company won't give me money back for extended warranty even though they can't supply parts or fix it if something else breaks.

Do yourself a favor and research before you buy things like this and whatever you do don't buy from SsaferWholsale, they are nothing but scam artist crooks.

And don't even pay attention to their responses here that they will take care of it. They're liars and are full of crapola.

J

SaferWholeSale — Poor service

I have made an order and when I received it one item was missing. Everything else was perfect and I wa...

SaferWholeSaleSuch a waste of time

When I made my order I contacted SaferWholesale customer service and asked for some delivery details. They promised to send me a notification message when I will be able to pick up my items and said that they'll deliver everything to the nearest UPS office.
          When I received the message I went to the nearest terminal and UPS employee said that my package was at their second office which were almost 4 hours away! So I wasted my precious time an spend almost 8 hours just to pick up my order and get back home!
          I'm very disappointed! Such a waste of time.

Saferwholesale.comShipping was a disaster.

Ordered some items from SaferWholeSale website and things I received were great. I was very excited about my purchase and was very happy that there was nothing wrong with my items. But shipping was a complete nightmare! When I made my order they said that my stuff would be delivered to the nearest terminal. But in reality they delivered my order to the terminal which was located almost five hours from the place I live! I guess I wont be ordering from them again, I wasted too much time just to pick up my stuff.

R

Saferwholesale.com — Lying salesmen and junk Rocketeer sidecar

Don't buy the rocketeer sidecar or trust these people. I was told I would receive my order in 4-6 week...

SaferWholeSale — Great sports inc - most of the parts were missing

Hello I bought Cypress (350w e-scooter 36v brushless scooter model number tpatv527 vin number...

Saferwholesale.com — Shoddy go-karts, no refunds/poor customer service

I'm amazed these guys are still in business. This appears to be my only option to get satisfaction. We...