Having problems with Hero MotoCorp?

Hero MotoCorp Customer Service Contacts

34,Community Centre, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi
India - 110057

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hero MotoCorp Customer Service. Initial Hero MotoCorp complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hero MotoCorp above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hero MotoCorp. Discuss the issues you have had with Hero MotoCorp and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hero MotoCorpcomplaint about passion pro two wheeler

My name is mr.Sandeep premanand pauskar. Mobile no. [protected].

I had bought the passion pro on 29-09-2017 from shiv samarth automotive margao branch, a sub-branch of verna, goa. It is only hardly 15 days. However, it has been giving severe starting problem. I had to stop two three times on the way and had to take the help of public to travel to my destination.

I am very much surprised about the quality of product of "hero". Previously when it was with "honda", the public were not put to such hardships.

Today also it has stopped on the way. Then i tried to contact your support staff on phone number [protected] who directed me to another number [protected], one mr.Kapil. He replied he may not be able to attend.

This kind of unco-operative service is also a blot on the "hero" brand.

I expect as a common layman immediate solution to all the problems my bike is having as it is hardly 15 days old.

Sandeep pauskar
a-t-3, vilanova estate,
khareband, margao, goa. 403601
[protected]

Hero PleasureBike not starting without choke

My bought my bike in october 2015 and since them i am having the problem of bike not starting without choke if left standing for 3-4 hours even at the temperature of 35 to 40 degree celcius. I have shown it at hero servicing center several times but they are not able to deduct the problem. Please help as every time i go to the service center, they keep it for a day check it and return but problem remains the same.

Hero MotoCorp — Starting problem in my hero maestro edge from the beginning

I have purchased hero maestro edge on 09/11/2015 from metro motors rithala.On the next day when i start the...

Delhi

Hero MotoCorpPerennial problem with Hero Pleasure

I own a Hero Pleasure motorcycle(Engine no. –
      JF16ECDGL-00056). I purchased this vehicle on the 16th of November
      2013 and have owned this for approximately 1.5 years and have
      undergone services from my nearby Hero authorized service
      center(India Engineering Co. Salkia Howrah).

I have a weird issue with my bike. It has occurred on 3 occasions that
      the valve timing fails and apparently the does vehicle not start. I
      had to take it to the service center where they fixed the issue(please
      note there is no easy fix for this as they had to open up the engine
      service compartment). I was told that this is a perennial problem for
      Hero motorcycles.

Since the vehicle is still under warranty, I had asked them to
      permanently fix this, however they said that there is no permanent fix
      for this and still there are some quack fixes for which I will have to
      bear the cost.

Please help me understand why this perennial problem was not made
      known to me while purchasing the bike. This issue occurs quite
      randomly and has become a serious pain for me. I feel that I have been cheated. I tried dropping email to the customer complaint cell for Hero but haven't received any response from them. Neither I have been able to speak to a customer service executive as the customer service representatives seemed to be ever busy.

Hero Moto CorpEngine Problem

We Have Bought New Bike From Hero Motocorp In April 2011.The Bike Is Still Under Warranty & There Some Noise In Crank Due To Which Yash Auto In Surajpur Changed Timing Chain And Charged Us For That Even The Bike Is Under Warranty.

Now They Refused To Resolve The Problem Under Warranty And Asking High Amount To Resolve The Problem.Our Bike Has Done Only 19000Kms & All The Maintenance Has Done By The Company Only.Still They Are Refusing To Resolve Our Problem Under Warranty.

Sahil Kumar ([protected])

Hero MotoCorpNot getting claimed parts

Sir, I am sonic.T.N. I purchased a CBZ extreme on feb-5-11. I got an bike crash and alloy wheels were damaged, I send my bike to the purchased dealer(kalyan mobikes trichur in kerala) for claiming the parts on September-12. there was a communication mistakes among the officers in hero motocop. The parts which I have got was the wrong one for the back alloy wheel. Now I only want A BLACK BACK ALLOY WHEEL OF CBZ EXTREME 2010 MODEL .
          I am a medical representative in fourrts India, now I am going to work is by bus, this is very very difficult for my job, even this will cause my job badly and job will lost. So please kindly take a action against this problem. My bike's NO IS: KL-08-AU-866, MY MOB NO:[protected]

• Pr
              pratik0440 Oct 23, 2018

07/07/2017
              contact detail [protected]
              complaint about poor quality of service and staff behaviour

• Pr
              Praveen Sharma. Nov 04, 2011

Dear Sir, I Praveen Sharma form faridabad has purchased Super splendor bike in April`11 and I am not satisfied with the performance of the bike as there are problem i am facing as below
              1) Bike is giving black smoke, 2) Bike`s avg is only 30-35kms whereas claim of 60-65kms/ltr, 3) bike has no pickup, and gives jerks 4) all the steel parts started rusting...and so on
              In totality I am very upset with the overall performance of the bike and i am very surprised that quality of the Hero has downgraded whereas the prices have gone up. Whereas in the market in the same price you get more and better options. I purchased only that i have heard the Hero has good bikes but sorry ...I really want my money back...
              Regds