Safe Home Security / put my life in jepordy due to faulty equip installation

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800 833-3211

This is not as Alarm monitoring company...it is "Youll never get out of this contract Company" with fast lawyers on hand to make sure they squeeze every dollar from you they can. And while they practice dispicable business ...they do not provide the verey service you are paying for. It almost cost me my life. On Feb. 5th, 2010, I was held at knife point in my bloody Kitchen because the alarm failed, due to faulty install. Pleading with them that I was not safe in my home and to please repair the problem, they did not respond for three days. Then the Lake county sheriffs Dept had requested that they repair the alarm and make it opperable because I was in danger. I tried to fire or cancel them...they would not allow it and tried to charge me for thier own neglegent original install. I decided to not battle them due to the fact that my contract would be up in 6mo. Before the date I notified them by fax as they had requested. Then tey continued to auto debit my account and informed me that they had automatically renewed me for 3years becuse the fax was not 60 days in advance. I am going to sue this company for endagangering my life due to lack of respnse, improper installation, and harrasment via unsruppulous business tactics.. they are crooks ...and are not about protection...they are worse than the burglars they pretend to keep out. Dont do business with these liars. Jackie Berkley

Comments

• Al
      8th of Nov, 2010

Sue them, that is always the reason the accounts renew, they didnt' get the fax/letter in time. I know this as I have worked in the alarm industry for years. Get a good lawyer and go after them!!

• M4
      11th of Mar, 2011

I have the same problem with this company. Here is what I am doing right now. Many states require a security license for this type business. I'll file complaint to the state department in charge to revoke their license. I think that my be the only way to terminate the contract by removing the license.
    Mike