Safe Home Security / put my life in jepordy due to faulty equip installation
This is not as Alarm monitoring company...it is "Youll never get out of this contract Company" with fast lawyers on hand to make sure they squeeze every dollar from you they can. And while they practice dispicable business ...they do not provide the verey service you are paying for. It almost cost me my life. On Feb. 5th, 2010, I was held at knife point in my bloody Kitchen because the alarm failed, due to faulty install. Pleading with them that I was not safe in my home and to please repair the problem, they did not respond for three days. Then the Lake county sheriffs Dept had requested that they repair the alarm and make it opperable because I was in danger. I tried to fire or cancel them...they would not allow it and tried to charge me for thier own neglegent original install. I decided to not battle them due to the fact that my contract would be up in 6mo. Before the date I notified them by fax as they had requested. Then tey continued to auto debit my account and informed me that they had automatically renewed me for 3years becuse the fax was not 60 days in advance. I am going to sue this company for endagangering my life due to lack of respnse, improper installation, and harrasment via unsruppulous business tactics.. they are crooks ...and are not about protection...they are worse than the burglars they pretend to keep out. Dont do business with these liars. Jackie Berkley
More Safe Home Security Complaints & Reviews
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - There is no out of the contract! 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - Harassing former customers 
- Safe Home Security, Inc - Cancellation of service 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - immoral business practice 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - Terrible service 
- [Resolved] Safe Home Security - complain about this service!
- Safe Home Security - customer service and billing
- Safe Home Security - won't cancel my service after 14 1/2 years!!
- Safe Home Security - alarm service contract
- Safe Home Security - unethical behavior against elderly in a no-soliciting development