russell simmons rush card / money taken...............

MI, United States Review updated:

Poor customer service….. They take your money when your purchase don't go through, you lose that money, a never get an explanation. And you get the run around with customer service, and so forth. My phone has not worked right since that call. And it just has to be some type of explanation.

When you do not receive what you are trying to purchase and your card is scanned, the money is taken off your card; you never get that money back. That money is taken from you, and you get the run around. They also locked my phones contacts. I am not totally without fault. I did say something out of anger, because it was not fair for them to take my money, $7.11. I got hung up on when I asked for the manager, and didn’t want to talk to the respective anymore. The manager said she didn't see where it was returned, but I had already been told that it was there. They were going to send the form to fill out to get my money put back on my card. That never happed.

R.BUTLER

Comments

• Se
      12th of Sep, 2013

everytime i load money on my rushcard and use it, i always leave money on it for something else and i can check the balance on my card after a purchase and when i call a few days later to check the balance on the card again before making another purchase, my money is always gone meaning rushcard is taking money from my card even when i have not used the card and i wanna know why because if this persist, i will no longer use rushcard at all!!! MY NAME;MICHELLE WHITE CARD NUMBER;4104-8911-5560-3714

• Wa
      19th of Mar, 2019

My mother died in September 2018. She has a rush card with a balance. I can never get anyone on the phone and when I finally did, the person was so stupid and kept saying I need probate papers. I don't need a (*&^%) probate paper if there is nothing to probate. I've sent this company "Power of Attorney, Death Certificate, ID's for both myself and my mother, a copy of the rush card, Social Security numbers. These people and this company are a joke. I guess I'll have to take this to social media, news papers or whatever it takes just to get my mothers $300 dollars. My Name is Gwendolyn James and I'm pissed. I'M SURE RUSSELL SIMMONS WILL NEVER SEE THIS!!!