Rpt Myscore / unauthorized charges on my credit card

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I noticed a discrepancy in the balance on my ssa card and the amount deposited, and once I had a few minutes I called and had my card company go over all transactions, and as I went over my emails at the same time, was able to verify that indeed, a new company had come up showing they were somehow giving me an offer-when they apparently already had my information, and from some other company, had gotten hold of my mothers name and decided to put two and two together on this card and put charges for their company on my card. I had to make numerous phone calls to try to get through to someone without staticy voices blocking the person on the other end talking to me, then a disconnect, several times; Then, when I finally got through to someone and got through all the information, she verified it and then said she would get me a cancellation code-put me on hold, and never came back on the line. I am involving the FBI in this matter, so they are forced to return my money.

He
Dec 8, 2014

Comments

• Po
      9th of Dec, 2014

They charged me too, but I called 855-421-9615 and got a refund without question.

Try 855-421-9615 and good luck!

• Lu
      12th of Apr, 2015

i got a visa alert on my debit card opened it and seen these charges for 1.00 and 24.95 but i never joined this company they never had my permisson to charge my card so i am contacting the FBI fraud divison and turning them in if mu money is not put back into my card account in 24hrs.

• Lu
      12th of Apr, 2015

charged my card without my permisson 1.00 and 24.95 I want a refund now.

• Pb
      1st of Jun, 2015

I have two charges that were not authorized and I have the statement printed out. I was charge $16.95 on May 28, 2015 and $13.00 on May 29, 2015. Something needs to be done immediately.

• Ti
      2nd of Jul, 2015

This place has been charging my card every single month for almost a year now. I have tried every number I could find.. I cannot get thru to this so-called company.
    Not sure what else to do.

• Be
      23rd of Jul, 2015

Please refund my money. I not authorized this transation. If not, I will proceed legally.

• Do
      15th of Aug, 2015

I am having the same exact problem with this company. when my bank statement showed a $1.00 and $29.95 debt off my ssa benefit security card, I called the # and was told Id get my refund in 3 to 5 business days. this was on 08/03/2015. on 08/11/2015 I called back I was told there was a delay on my refund but did not give me a reason for it. once again said 3 to 5 business days. now it is 08/15/2015 I call and the # is no longer in service. I am legally blind and on disability therefore on a fixed income. I need my money how do I get my money back that they wrongfully took? ps. each time I spoke with someone it was also very staticy. donna seay

• Re
      14th of Sep, 2015

this is fraud to me they are continuing to take money off card.

• Ny
      20th of Feb, 2016

I just called 1855-421-9615 to get my refund from RPT Myscore. She told me that the company had an computer glitch and my money should be refunded in 3-5 business days. I hope this is real. After i get my refund im definitely getting another card

• St
      19th of Apr, 2016

i just found out about the scam they have been doing it to me for months they were taking off 9.95 and29.95 some times twice out of one payment from ssi how do i resolve this and get my money back?

• Na
      29th of May, 2016

Y they taking money off my card i never been on this site refund NOW

1st of Jun, 2016

I got charged from my score or whatever Im pissed. I'm on ssi and I need that money. None will awenser what do I do?

• Ki
      3rd of Sep, 2016

Never even HEARD of this company until they charged my card, and they're probably a major reason I can't pay off my debt.

• Ca
      19th of Jan, 2018

I'm having the same issue but they have told me twice now they would return my money and they haven't!
    I will go above and beyond to bring this company down if I don't get my money refunded!