Having problems with AchieveCard?

AchieveCard Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 486 0273 (Customer Service)
+1 800 401 7935 (Activations)
P.O. Box 5100
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AchieveCard Customer Service. Initial AchieveCard complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AchieveCard above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AchieveCard. Discuss the issues you have had with AchieveCard and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AchieveCard Debit card

I am currently receiving my unemployment benefits on my achieve card and achieve has put my card on hold and I am almost to the point to where i'm getting evicted and my bills are not paid and I have money that I can't access and there you keep giving me three different emails to send my identification card and I still haven't heard anything and i'm about to be homeless it's been like this ever since friday

Debit card

AchieveCard business

I'm very upset with your business and I wouldn't recommend you to anyone. I'm also going to be changing my services to someone else next month. I'm supposed to get my money two days before the 30th. I'm done with your business. Thanks Andrea Murphy your business is a messed up and lead's customers wrong. I go threw this every month. You seem to think I don't have bills or I don't have to eat and pervide for my family.

AchieveCard prepaid card

I get my SSDI direct deposit on the 4th Wednesday of every month. It got directly deposited into Achievecard Pre-Paid Visa. An associate of Achievecard or the institution themselves changed my user ID and password a week prior. They also drained my account via wire transfers (something I've NEVER done) BEFORE I physically had access to the funds. The check was received by them a week prior to being accessible to me.
      Upon calling AND sending certified letter asking for a dispute form and last 12 months of transaction history. I received NOTHING and furthermore was denied the ability to reset my user ID n password to access my account.
      I have WRITTEN and RECORDED evidence (phne calls w Achievecard) of everything that occurred

AchieveCard payment not received

I have been with this company for about 4 years. I have not received my dd from my employer and this company is not doing a damn thing to find my funds. I am going to change from this [censored] company and make sure that I never recommend any one to this company. I have given them the trace number twice today. They claimed that it has been escalated but I refuse to believe any word that they say. They lost my [censored]ing money and I have to pay bills just like them so they need to solve it, find out where it is, or send the damn check back. I am on hold, been on hold for 21 minutes just to wait and speak to a fake [censored] supervisor who probably won't do a damn thing either but lie.

AchieveCard multiple issues within the achievecard company

My card was compromised on Sunday June 30th when I was immediately notified from The Establishment I was at like that my card was declined I called AchieveCard but they were closed on Monday morning I called AchieveCard and filed a claim I submitted customer statement of dispute transaction form to them on July 3rd I followed up on that Friday the 5th Monday the 8th and every day since except on Sunday today is July 15th I have spoken to customer service and they have informed me that they never received my dispute transaction form which I have the FAX confirmation 4 not only that I have been in communication with achieve card like I said almost every day that they're open to three times a day not only for this matter but because I've also been trying to obtain the money that I have left on my achieve card I was sick on July 9th and admitted to the hospital with pneumonia even on my hospital bed I was making phone calls to AchieveCard because I was also in the process of moving and needed access to my funds upon my discharge but AchieveCard representative stated that I will be able to withdraw $1, 000 at a bank teller using the debit option and that I can use my ATM to obtain $500 out of my account using two transactions one for $300 and the other for the remaining balance of $200 which I was able to do I was able to withdraw $300 out of one ATM and then another $300 out of the ATM which made me reach my daily limit for ATM transactions. However I was told I can go to the teller inside any Bank I attempted to do so I went to Wells Fargo Bank of America Citibank Chase Bank of the West Golden 1 Credit Union US Bank I even attempted to go to Walmart Money Center all the banks stated that they do not have debit option for cash advancements that they have to run it as it comes up which is as a credit so I was not able to withdraw out $1, 000 in which I had needed at the time I had to wait the next day to take out another $600 I have nickel-and-dime my account in order to get all the money out and every time I do it has cost me $3 for the ATM transaction and $2.25 charge from achieve card for the ATM transactions this entire situation has been unfair unprofessional and I feel like I've been a victim multiple times within this case. AchieveCard used to be a really great company I have been with this company for over 6 years maybe even the last 8 years and I never had so many problems I would like to put together a class action lawsuit if anybody is interested in doing so with me let's connect and make this happen because there are a lot of unfair things happening here and we are being charged for it and they need to pay for the stress the financial hardship as calls for me and my children and I'm sure a lot of other people as well

C
            Jan 18, 2019

AchieveCard — my direct deposit has not been sent back

I had my achieve card close for certain reasons and I received my direct deposit and that was sent back to...

AchieveCard.com — unauthorized charges

To whom this may concern First I would like to apologize because I have no access to a printer. I'm failing a...

AchieveCard — my return

I got a hotel room in Maggie valley nc. Ramada in by Wyndham, 203.57 is not back on my card yet and i need to...

Achieve Visa Cardclothes

When ever i want to pay with my transcash visa card it always tell me that there is something wrong with my user account i don't know why please i want you to explain to me why it's always saying that because it's really driving me crazy i have been trying this since last week but it kept on telling me the same thing. This is my email address [protected]@gmail.com I need changes.

AchieveCard overall practice

I had a dispute with a merchant and called them. They said we need to cancel your card and will send you a new card which they charged me $9.95 and then told me I would receive an email with the forms to dispute. I never received the email. I also noticed several months ago the amount of $89.00 was taken from my account. When I called them they stated they did not see that amount however it was taken out from my balance. Money just gone into thin air. They refused to refund the money.. I went on online to look for the transaction and it was not there. I am currently skeptical of them. I

AchieveCard my account

I was expecting a deposit sent to my achieve card via the government. For my hard earned tax overage for the year 2014.i opened the account for the card just to accept my deposit. I left it totally alone for 4 years as a savings account so to speak. I de to cide this year transfer the funds to another account and poof 6000.00 vanished. Nobody wants to help me with achieve. Based on some of the other similarcstories I have heard there seems to be slot of wire fraud going on.That was today, I will not let this stand. I will use the power of the American people and judicial system to bring those accountable to justice. My number is [protected].call me if you have info or can help.

AchieveCard they charge you for being a victim

I added money just to book a hotel and rental. Someone from hotels.com tried to book plane tickets. They refuse to speak about it by phone just email. See below. I didn't know that when i called to find out why $1 was debited and by who. They locked my card before i could tell them what i wanted to do. Then despite being out of town and needing my money for everything (food gas ect) they tell me i have to pay $29.99 and wait 3days for a new card because when i signed up i agreed to this. This is not how Visa is supposed to work from any company. They are saying because i choose their card i agreed to pay for fraud and have my family stranded and hungry for 3 days at a charge of $29.90! Is there a class action i can join or can we start one?

they charge you for being a victim
                  they charge you for being a victim

AchieveCard prepaid debit card

My card was stolen out of my wallet. I had to cancel it and get a new card. The fee for this is $29.00 for 2-3 days shipping and the fee for 7-10 day shipping is 10.00 this is insane and I can't afford that fee. The customer service rep Steve Jackson was unhelpful and unsympathetic. I closed my act and now waiting 14 business days to get a check in the mail.

Ridiculous, I have used this card for years and they were totally unhelpful. I will not eat another fee and I already pay 9.95 a month to use their card.

P

Achieve Visa Card — all my money was not on my visa card to pay a bill

On 2-14-18 I put 110.00 on my card +3.95 total of 113.95 my bill was 100.70 Dish said it was an error on the...

AchieveCard — Avoid them

I don't think someone should use them because there are some reasons for not doing it. Their fees. Ten...

J

AchieveCard — debit card missing money and then closing account because I called about it

i called a couble of weeks ago because i seen where 49.00 dollars was missing well i had a heart atack in...

AchieveCard blocked card

I ordered a new card because I lost my old one..When I called to activate my new card they told me my card was blocked from use but don't have an explanation and that they will send an email to some other department to request to have it unblocked..Also told me I have to call back in 48hours FOR MY OWN MONEY! Even after I verified my ssn# and every other questions asked. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE..THE FEES ARE RIDICULOUS AS WELL! DO NOT USE ACHIEVECARD!

AchieveCard too expensive

I am not satisfied with AchieveCard, it's too expensive!
                        First of all, for some unknown reason, they charge me $10 every month and when I contacted AchieveCard support they were not able to explain anything. They said that was a maintenance fee and nothing more.
                        And also they charge me every time when I make a transaction!! They take too much money from me and I'm absolutely not happy about that.
                        AchieveCard support is unprofessional and these people simply don't know anything and can't explain anything. I will not deal with AchieveCard any further and will find another service.

A

AchieveCard — direct deposit

For the past almost two years my direct deposit has been sent by 8:30pm every other wednesday. Pay period i...

E

AchieveCard — achieve card visa/debit card

I have called customer service multiple times in regards to my direct deposit going onto a closed card. I...