Having problems with MyScore.com?

MyScore.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 7, 2013. The latest review Unauthorized charges on my card was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint Money Charged was resolved on Dec 05, 2014. MyScore.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 62 reviews. MyScore.com has resolved 4 complaints.

MyScore.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 492 0879 (Customer Service)
+1 423 244 0167 (International)
169 W 2710 South Circle № 202A
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyScore.com Customer Service. Initial MyScore.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyScore.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyScore.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MyScore.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyScore.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

MyScore.comUnauthorized credit card charges

I cancelled this service in January 2016 (final payment 1/11/16). I received two charges for $29.95 each - one on 9/26/16 and another on 9/30/16 - I did not re-activate the service and was not contacted by the company prior to the charges.
Both charges are fraudulent. On 10/2/16, I called to resolve the issue and the customer representative said that the charges would be refunded by 10/7/16. I told her that I had received overdraft fees because of the fraudulent charges and asked how MyScore would handle that - at that point the representative hung up on me.

On 10/7/16, the money had not been refunded. I called again and was hung up on two more times.

I have received 3 overdraft charges now as a result of the $59.90 that was stolen by MyScore. They refuse to acknowledge the overdraft fees and have yet to refund the $59.90 that they stole.

Additionally, they have my debit card information on file and refuse to remove it from their files or remove my personal information. They are keeping my "account" open despite requests to close it and remove all of my information from their files to avoid further fraudulent charges.

Unauthorized credit card charges

TannerW Oct 11, 2016

You should call their manages at [protected]. I think that is the corporate line. The people how answered it again me a refund that day. They did not ask twice.

Cal that number and get you money back!

MyScore.comCredit scoring

On sept. 23, 2016 I've called several times and the agent kept saying she couldn't cancel and I would have to talk w a supervisor. I got transferred and got hung on 3xs.

Then I overheard the agent and sup talking(they didnt know I was on the line) and the sup was screaming at her saying WE DO NOT HANDLE THAT!! YOU NEED TO DO IT!
    etc

After spending 20 min on the phone and her trying to convince me how "great the service"is she did verify that it is cancelled and they will send confirmation email. We will wait and see!

• Po
        ponystreet Sep 26, 2016

Wow, it sound like you called the wrong number

[protected]. Is the right number. I called that and they just gave me a refund, no questions asked.

Everyone was nice and it was really easy. I think [protected] is their manager refund line so you should call that.

Rpt Myscore 888 - 840 - 4961 NV — Fraud

I noticed on 09/09/2016 that I had a charge on my CC that I did not recognize and again on 08/09/2016 so I...

MyScore.comCharges after cancellation

I paid the $1 fee for the 7 day trial and cancelled as instructed on the 5th day afterwards. Three days later I was charged $39.95 against my bank account which resulted in a bank service charge and a returned item which is aut0matically withdrawn monthly. When I called to cancel the service I asked for a confirmation number and the obviously untrained young lady sought help in getting me one. Some man came on the line with her and me and told her to take care of it and then he hung up. She tried again and couldn't and finally told me she would just call me back when she had the confirmation number. I fell for the idea and never got that call.

This is just one more example of yet another dishonest and deceptive practice of MyScore.com. I do not intend to just let this slide and will file a formal written complaint with the attorneys general of all the states involved with my particular situations. If others of you would do the same some of this corruption and theft could be stopped.

• Pe
          Petty P Jul 11, 2016

I called [protected]. I think that is the manager's number, because it I got al my money back and they did not question a thing.

They gave me a refund right away. I felt frustrated too. but I read this number on this site so I used it.

You should use [protected] too and get your money back right away. I got my money real fast.

MyScoreUnauthorized Credit Card Withdrawal

I also was charged $29.95 by their company a week and 1/2 ago. I called their customer service number after reading the bad reviews here. The 1st time they vowed to issue the refund within 3-5 days which passed. I called again and the lady said she didn't see a refund but said she issued it and it would be on my card in 3-5 days and she was very nice to me. 2 days later my $29.95 was credited back to my card as she promised. It only took me following up and they held their end up and provided excellent customer service!!! Don't feed into the negativity you read here and do your part, which for me got me a successful transaction as a whole. I've put the proof at the end for you to see. I received my refund through ComplaintResolve.com @
        [protected].
        Sincerely,
        Irvin

GD Card *3860
        Avail bal: $29.95
        Try our new text banking commands! Get txn history by texting "HIST (last4)" to 43411. Find no-fee ATMs with "ATM".

MyScore.comUnauthorized withdrawals from my bank account

My bank sent me an email alert saying 2 withdrawals were posted to both of my accounts..and when I called SVCRT.com they told me they are not authorized to reverse the unauthorized payments so they transferred me to another number and explain to them and when the lady answered I gave her my ID number she told me to hold on and then the operator came on telling me to push this button if I was satisfied and push that button if I wasn't satisfied..so I will call my bank in the money and have that company flagged so they can't have future access to my account and then I will request my bank to file fraud charges against them..

TannerW Oct 04, 2016

I had this problem, but I called [protected]. It's like their supervisor number or something.

You should call [protected] and get your money back

• Rh
              rhonda Oct 03, 2016

I have tried to cancel this for months and need my money back Please give me a call [protected]

TannerW Feb 18, 2016

Call [protected] because there was no trouble getting a refund, it happened right away and they did not ask any questions or anything. Good luck and get that money back!

Rpt Myscore.comCredit score/never consented to do this. $320.00 has been taken from me

My name is Theresa Walega, single mother of two, 43 years old. Currently on Social Security Disability. On Tuesday my account was negative there were six charges for January $29.95/$9.95. Three times in January. I was told by your company they would credit me. Now its Thursday my account is still negative $111.00. The teller looked back and found out every month since August I've been charged $40 each month. I need my money, please refund, never consented for you to do this. I have a mom who is having a lot of health issues and my ex is trying to take my son. Please I am a Christian and don't deserve this. I don't have money to just take. Sincerely, Theresa Walega

• Tm
                T. McGinley Jan 22, 2016

Try calling them at [protected].

I think this is their supervisor line.

I really think calling will help you more than only posting here.

Good luck with [protected], I hope you get your money back!

MyScore.comQa Agent

I wish you guys will stop complaining so much I have been with this company for 6years. This company is not a scam you guys just mad because you guys just don't know how to call after trail is up and than you get mad and start yelling at us but at the end of the day it is your fault not ours sorry to bust yall bubble. but you guys have to be more responsible and learn how to call in after your trail is up plain and simple. Cause I am the one who listen to all this calls and some of you on here have not even call in to cancel this service so I wish yall will stop lying and be adult. thank you for your time.

• Bi
                  Bill Milton May 31, 2017

The owners of this company need to be in jail. Not even sure how they got my wife's credit card number.
                  We never wanted or received a credit score. But we are being billed 29.95 a month.

• Al
                  Alexis Mulero Sep 15, 2016

Good morning I want to disable my account because I Myscore are charging every month twenty nine dollars

• Cc
                  Ccmommy May 18, 2016

My husband canceled in February after they took money out the first time. Since then they have took money out of his account for March and April and have yet to put the money back into his account. He calls every day and they see in their computers when he canceled and keep telling him that the money for March and April will be put back into his account. He was told last time he called that it would be in there Tuesday it is now Wednesday. They even tried telling him that they have tried to put the money back into his account yet his bank confirmed that no one has tried to put money back into his account.

• Cu
                  Customer500 Apr 16, 2016

Listen: You all sign up, it clearly states that it is a 7 day trial. It clearly states that, plus the date that you need to call in and cancel, as soon as you sign up it sends you emails verifying the service and explaining the terms and conditions. There is nothing hidden, read and you will see it all. Before you put your credit card number in, it clearly states that as well, so why blame the company for not reading, checking your emails and checking the box before you are charged the $1.00. Read and all will be right with the world. It is you that sign up, provide your information and sign up.

• Si
                  Sillycindy Apr 02, 2016

I know that's right. I just went on this site two days ago and they fraudulently took the money out of my account. THEY DIDN'T EVEN give me a weeks free trial. But you know look at his English! The owner's of this company must be so proud!!!

TabNic Mar 13, 2016

Just goes to show that their agents are as stupid as the company is.

MyScoreCredit Monitoring

2013 I tried their free trial, I canceled 2 weeks later. It is 2016 and they are still billing me. They bilked me out of a lot of money. They continue to tell me I don't have an account with them but charges show on my bank account. I even logged into their website using my account with them but they cannot find anything that shows they are doing business with me. I had the company do a password change using the email address they have file on for me. The email was delivered from them, I changed the password. I CAlled them back and told them the email address and guess what! they can't find it!!! My bank put a block on them but it is crappy that they managed to get that much off of me, they are a scam, avoid them.

MyScoreBilled for service that I never used.

On 1/4/16 this company billed me $9.95 ... I have never used their service and want them to credit this amount back to my account. The only thing I can think of is I might have come across their web-site on the internet. I get my credit scores free through my bank accounts and have no need to use a service like this. I'm not sure how they got my bank account number and this concerns me ALOT! So await to hear from you on how this can be resolved. Thanks Sharon Shoecraft [protected]@yahoo.com I do not use the phone due to deafness ... so contact by e-mail only please.

MyScoreCredit Reporting Service free

I called to cancel back in 2014 they have blocked my phone calls stating they have technical problems, they deducted 16.95 from my debit card on 12/16/15 and another 16.95 on 12/17/15, I spoke to them on 12/21/15 they told me I would get my refund in 5 days. Next I am going to the BBB

• Si
                        Sillycindy Apr 02, 2016

I will try that. But if I don't get results, I myself, am going to the Better Business Bureau. And then I am going to post all over Facebook and the internet about this companies scandalous ways. Oh I just realized that, that is the number I have been calling, albeit early

Tarry Jan 03, 2016

Have you called their supervisor number?

It is [protected]. I had the same issue and they solved everything when I called that number. I found it on this site and it worked great.

Good luck.

MyScore.com — Dont know why yall have charged me refund me or get sued ur choice

Ive never signed up for none of this BS but yall somehow get my card number and so on ive never check my...

MyScore.comUnauthorized charge

I called for cancellation and they yes, but I'm still seeing unauthorized charge on my bank statement . I've tried to filled the form cancellation consequently they asking me to pay some fee's in order for myscore to be cancelled. This acravating They use unauthorized charge and want me to pay a fees and also dosent answer there phone. This is unprofessional and a fraudulent.

• Ge
                          GeraldVV Nov 16, 2015

You shodul try [protected].

I see a lot of people have use it here. It seems to be the number that always gets results.

Don't pay any fees, but call these guys. Really, it worked without any fees and it worked perfectly. I am not sure it is the supervisor line or something.

Gld MyscoreCharges to my account

I have never signed up for anything but yet $29.95 is coming out of my account each month from GLD MYSCORE. When I call they tell me they need my account to look up the charges or cancel them. I never can talk to a supervisor and after while they just stop answering the phone. I had to change my account and would really like to get my money back the stole from me.

• Ly
                            Lynn Ashley Nov 28, 2015

I Lynn Ashley of 60 River Chase Dr., Dover DE 19901, would like you to cancel charges sent to my bank account which I should not have made. I called Customer Service and was told to email you to cancel membership. Please refund my account, I cannot afford it anymore. I am on a fix income. Thankyou

• Ph
                            PhamTasTek Sep 23, 2015

That does not sound good. You might be calling the wrong number.

I called [protected] and they looked me up by my phone number and gave me a refund. I admit I did not talk to a supervisor but that is only because I did not need it. The whole call took about a minute and I got all my money really quick.

I didn't have trouble when I called [protected] so maybe you called the wrong number. You should try this number because it worked good for me.

Gld Myscore Credit ReportingUnauthorized Charges

This company has charged me 3 times on my credit card statement. I could have sworn that I never visit any credit score check company due to my bank free score check. This is A FRAUD. I will meet up with my attorney and my bank to stop this. And i know i'm not the first person who've been in this unprofessional situation like this with this company. Please do something about them

MarinaandtheD Sep 23, 2015

Call [protected] .

I had an issue with them and I called them and they gave me a refund right away.

It took a couple minutes and was no hassle at all.

You might want to call [protected] and get your money back before you spend even more money on an attorney who will just tell you to do the same thing. My $.02.

Gld MyscoreUnauthorized Charge

I called and and requested the account be canceled the 4 out of countless times that I was able to reach an agent. I advised them that I did not authorize the account to begin with. I was told by 3 people there was no account to cancel and the final person I spoke to said that she canceled the account but today I was charged 29.95. I want the money refunded immediately.

• Pe
                                PetrR Sep 16, 2015

Try calling [protected].

That got me a refund instantly and they didn't ask me anything other than my phone number.

So [protected] I think is the right # to call.

Cheang Dec 17, 2014

I was signed up with credit score website. It stated free first month. So they charged to my account right away for $29.95. A week went by I called GLD Myscore to cancel my account. Everything seem to go well as plan. But this morning I got charge again for $29.95 again. I called to them the said I authorized to charge. That is a NO, NO. So I asked them to cancel for the Second times and Refund $29.95 back to my account. They said it will take 5 business days to get the refund to my account. I think this GLD Myscore is false advertise and did not do what customer ask them to do. Watch out for this company.

Rpt My ScoreCharges on my credit card unauthorized

Rpt my score have did this 2 months ago and I call them and spoke with one of there customer service person and argued about taking my money from my credit card without my authorization.the person that I was speaking with tried to convence me that I had went on line and sign up for them to deduct this money off my card and that's when I told him that's a lie and I never did. We argued back and forth for 10 to 15 minutes and finally they agreed to rein brush me $29.95 back but owed me another $29.95 for the previous month.so, anyway I thought that was the end of it because I was told that they had cancel me and there would be no more deductions from my card.Again another lie.please there got to be something done about this company and fast if not I'm going to involve the (FBI ) also.

RPT Myscorenon-authorized credit card charges

I have a Green Dot Visa. At first, I and noticed a $1.00 charge back in May. Then, a $10.00 charge a few weeks later. Now, there's a $30.00 charge on my card. All are charged by RPT MyScore out of Nevada. I'm getting the authorities involved with this since Green Dot has the worst customer service ever. Anyone with the same problem please comment below.

• Pa
                                    Panna2 Aug 11, 2015

I had a charge like that too and I called [protected].

The gave me a refund, no questions at all. They were really nice too.

Try calling [protected] .

Goldmyscore.comUnauthorized and false advertising

I went to this website that advertised for "FREE" Credit report. Once I required all my information to get a free credit report, it ask me to give my credit card information that it is then now $1.00 and that was it. I typed my information and then I decided not to give my credit card information because it said it was free. I backed out of their website and wanted to see if they would give my free three credit reports. None came up that they wanted my information from my card. This is August 6, 2015 and found out since January 2015 they have been taking out every month $39.00 without my authorization. I want to know how I can stop consumers for advertising illegal scams. I dont know how to make them stop stealing my money on a monthly basis and I want all of my monies that they stole and prosecute the company.

Gld Myscore.comFraud

Withdrew $1.00 from my checking account on 5/26/15, then $9.95 on 6/3/15. I called the number listed on my bank statement, [protected] only to have the woman ask if I had ever applied for a l-o-a-n. I told her of course I had, but not recently and I didn't sign up for any credit reporting service. I was eventually given a "confirmation number" for the refund of $9.95 of T6958439 and after they asked multiple times for the card number I used to create the account (I never created an account and I was not about to give them my full card number) I found out the account was opened in my husband's name, but using MY debit card. ?? The woman transferred me to the "refund" dept where I talked to a woman by the name of Breann? Id number 22091. Waited weeks and weeks, no refund. Called again and got "Trudy" ID# 23133 who acted like she couldn't hear me, called back, got the same woman. She couldn't find the account, but when I gave her the account number the first agent gave me, 5827980, she found it. Asked for my card number again. Said the refund was delayed, but we should get in in 5-7 business days. Nope. Still waiting. Called today and talked to a foreign sounding man I could not understand. Asked multiple times to be transferred to a call center within the U.S. that I could understand. He acted like he couldn't hear me and kept asking the same question over and over. Asked him for the company's address, but he said they didn't have it. He said it was in California. I told him he worked for a company that stole from people. His id was 25071. I am beyond mad. We had another company withdraw money from our account and had to get new debit cards. $9.95 isn't going to break me, but it's the principle of it. I want my money back!

• Le
                                        Leanne Carpenter Woods Aug 06, 2015

I called the right number. It was the number listed by it on my checking account statement. The first time I called, they found it in their system. The second time, they acted as if they couldn't. Funny thing is... about 3 days after I posted this complaint, we were given a refund! Hmmm...

• Pa
                                        PamelaBear Jul 31, 2015

You might have called the wrong number.

I called [protected]. That got me a refund right away.

All they asked for was my phone number to find me in their records. As soon as they did they said "okay, we refunded you."

I see other people on this site mention this number as well. I definitely should get a refund from them guys. Money is money!