Having problems with CRSCR.com?

CRSCR.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CRSCR.com Customer Service. Initial CRSCR.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CRSCR.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CRSCR.com. Discuss the issues you have had with CRSCR.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CRSCR.com Complaints & Reviews

CRSCR.comLiterally everything about this place

I called twice & messaged once. the first person I spoke with told me I cant get a refund, ok fine. BUT then told me he IS SURE it is cancelled and I will NOT get any more charges. Woke up to them taking another charge from me the very next day. Called AGAIN and was told I have TWO ACCOUNTS. I NEVER GOT THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL BECAUSE I NEVER FINISHED SETTING MY ACCOUNT UP. and since when do places let you make two accounts for the same email? I logged in with the same account, I don't have two. I never went through the first time, not completely. But again, he tells me I cannot get a refund but he is SURE I will not get charged again. I was still so mad, that's $80 that I never approved to being taken. so I messaged them on their website. Oh and not to mention, the first person offered me many different deals, to stay. as low as $5 - if anyone wants, they will give you deals clearly. Anyways, he says he can't refund me and I had two accounts and they took the money because they emailed me and it was confirmed. I don't even have my account numbers?? asked the third person for my account numbers, didn't even acknowledge I asked for them. He FINALLY said he will submit a refund request for $40 and that's the best they can do. LOL what a joke.

CRSCR.comCredit service

I signed up for but turned around and canceled the same day. They took the money out of my account anyway. When I called them the guy said he spoke to a manager and he approved a refund. When I didn't receive the refund I called back and was told that it was never put in then he said it was never approved! I will NEVER use this company again nor recommend it to anyone else!!!

CRSCR.comCredit reporting

In July o signed up for the 1.00 fee because the site i was using about a loan wouldn't process my info without it. I wasn't aware or told this would become a recurring expense of 39.90 every month until my bank informed of suspicious activity from them and said to call them. I did and they informed me that they were canceling the subscription qnd refunding my money. They did neither and have now been charging me for 3 months. I do not want this service.how do I get them tobstop?

CRSCR.comCharges for credit monitoring cancelled same day but they wont refund fee

Thia company is sneaky and underhanded. Sign up for 1.oo credit report when filling out loan app and within 3 days They charged 39.99 to my acct. Tried to get a refund the same day and they put it in for review. Same dag charge went on. I should receive a refund. Don't use this company. Spoke with customer service via online chat because you cant get thru on the phone line. He was helpful but still could not guarantee a refund. Will be notifying my bank about this charge also. What a scam they have going.
        Be careful.

CRSCR.comMembership cancellation

I was forced to open a trial membership with crscr when I was applying for emergency funding. I desperately needed the money. The free trial ended yesterday. I immediately called this morning at start of business hours to cancel and was told it was too late. I was charged $39.90 for another month. This is pathetic. I will go out of my way, above and beyond, to let people know crscr is a horrible option if someone is desperate to get funds. As a disabled veteran, I absolutely cannot afford this. Crscr sucks.

CRSCR.comYou keep charging me

every month you keep trying to charge my credit card even though I have declined your services.. please stop ..every month now I have you trying to charge my account for $39, 95 . I have even changed my card . yet you resist. my card company says it is a computer . so turn the damn thing off. will be glad to give more detail . email me ... [protected]@yahoo, com
            PLEASE stop

CRSCR.comcredit score

They somehow started taking39.90 from account. Never signed up with them or gave permission . This fake company along with other fake companies named CRDFX.COM, SCRSHIN.COM SCCRSH.COM are all either working together have called one of them and tried to see who they were at number on the given on website and person told me to call the number I was talking to her on to get the info. She freaked out when I told her that I was reporting them and connected me to ClickFreeScore.com . Now because of all these scam sites getting in my account I have to change my accounts to stop them and have stop payments made. Bank wont do fraud with guys because somewhere along the lines whether it was any of them or not I authorized 1 st payment so I'm responsible. Wow now this makes me scared to even by products online. Just tried to look at rent to own homes and before I could see list or houses had to sign up for a credit score for $1 first month and 39.90 each month after until I call to cancel. So becareful all these websites are fake even though secure. Right.

• Ro
                  Ronald S Perrone Sr Sep 22, 2020

I never sign up for this CRSCR for 39.90 want my money back

CRSCR.comdon't know

I want my funds back intomy account that was unauthorized to be taken.i would line to know how because i have not even heard of this company.maybe my 6 year old pushed some buttons, but i need my funds for my childs holiday.i filed a complaint in july and have still not heard anything as of when can my funds be refunded.please help me out in this situation.i can not afford this unfortunate fraud reflecting my financial obligation i have for my family.

CRSCR.comstealing people's money!

Crscr.com stop stealing my money from off my credit card.. You people are clearly theives, You owe me 69.00 that you just took from my account a few weeks ago!!! And I want my money refunded back to my damn account!!! This is all [censored] and I'm pissed...I don't even use any of your piss poor credit service. You people should be shut down and never be allowed to continue any of your garbage reports. Add my money back to my credit card you theif! I want my money back, and stop stealing from people's bank accounts!!! BBB has been contacted as well. You POS people should be imprisoned by all your wrongful doing...*********SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE*******

CRSCR.comunauthorized charges to card

This credit score ‘repair' company (or whatever they claim to do) has not only been charging me $39.90 when I've called them numerous times, but this past weekend charges me 3 days in a row, costing me $120. I will call demanding a refund, which they won't grant, and had to cancel my damn card to get them to stop because apparently this type of theft is ok. What is the purpose of the attorney general?? Why are these online thieves not held accountable? I don't even know who this company is or how they got my info, but looks like they win yet again ripping everyone off.

CRSCR.commembership cancelation

I have been dealing with them for almost a year now. I cancelled after the second month and then they charged me again. I called in March when it happened and they said they would cancel it and thank you for your patience. Now it's august and they are saying that I have three delinquency payments on my account and have to pay them and also that it will show on my credit report?!? THIS ISNT EVEN MY FAULT. They never sent me a confirmation email nor number, I wonder who's fault this is

CRSCR.comunauthorized credit card charges

This charge, "August 09, 2019 CRSCR.COM [protected] RI 39.90, " has been posted on my credit card every month for the past 7 months. I need this cancelled ASAP. I have tried to log in to the CRSCR.com site to cancel, but my email isn't even on file. I do not want to be charged anymore. I called numerous times and was told that the charges would stop. I would like my money back.

CRSCR.comneeds shut down by the attorney general

I have no clue who the hell this place is or how they got my information to steal and continue to try and steal my money at like 4a.m in the morning(wonder why that time?doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out)that right there shows the shady thieving bullshiit and are hundreds/thousands others they are ripping off to ...it's been long enough and somebody needs to shut it down...I would drag whoever owns the scam out in street and execute them after curb stomping them few times...no I take that back I would make them dig their own grave then execute them.

CRSCR.comcancellation

I signed up for credit monitoring for free seven day trial. I just realize you have been charging me for the last few months when I canceled after the first month. What is going on?!
                            I have contacted my bank and have reported this as Fraud.!
                            If I don't receive a refund I am reporting to BBB and my lawyer. I expect to hear back ASAP! Also I will post on social media.
                            Very disappointed.

CRSCR.comcash app

I want my money back into my account.what did you do with my money without my authorization.how did you get my information?i have not ordered anything from crscr or whatever the company name is.it took 39.95 from my account without my authorization.i dont have any dealings with this company and my card is not stolen.its june 30.3:41 am.my notification alarmed me that 39.95 was spent at crscr.i never heard of such or never wilk be interested.please help me. At [email protected]

cash app

CRSCR.comhola necesito cancelar una supuesta subscription que tengo con crscr.com, con un cargo de 39.00 mensual

Hace mas de dos años estoy recibiendo descuentos de mi cuenta de crédito de capital one de 39.00 dollars mensuales, he llamado al número que aparece para supuestamente contactar y me dicen que mi no aparece como usuario, entonces como es posible que si yo no reconozco la subcripcion y no aparezco en sus récords ellos puedan tener mi información .

CRSCR.compuntuación crediticia

Le estoy informando que durante meses ustedes me han estado cobrando la cantidad de $39.90 por un servicio no autorizado de puntaje crediticio, que ni siquiera he usado. Ya me he contactado con mi banco y estos me informaron que me comunicara con ustedes primero para que resolvieran mi caso o de lo contrario ellos entrarían en la controversia . Por tal razón exijo de inmediato me sea reembolsado mi dinero o me veré en la obligación de tomar una acción legal. Considero esto un fraude.

• Updated by [email protected] · Jul 05, 2019

Exijo de inmediato el reembolso de todo mi dinero cobrado sin mi autorización y cancelar cualquier cuánta negativa hacia mi persona que conlleve el cobro ilegal de mi dinero.

CRSCR.comcredit score

I have been being charged 39.90 directly off my debit card for the last 6 mos and I checked my credit score for free w the 7 day trial n called n cancelled it and the charge of 39.90 has still been taken from my account. I want it to stop as well as be reimbursed the 6 mos of 39.90 that has been coming out of my account !!! It's bull that even after I've called to cancel they continue taking my money

May 08, 2019

CRSCR.com — $39.90 crscr.com deduction from my bank account

I want this deduction stopped, I am not using any of your services it seems to come out around the 5th of...

Apr 17, 2019

CRSCR.com — my debit card was charged and I never even heard of this website before

I was charged $39.90 today without my permission and I've never even heard of this before and I'm struggling...