Having problems with MyScore.com?

MyScore.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 7, 2013. The latest review Unauthorized charges on my card was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint Money Charged was resolved on Dec 05, 2014. MyScore.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 62 reviews. MyScore.com has resolved 4 complaints.

MyScore.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 492 0879 (Customer Service)
+1 423 244 0167 (International)
169 W 2710 South Circle № 202A
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyScore.com Customer Service. Initial MyScore.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyScore.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyScore.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MyScore.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyScore.com Complaints & Reviews

MyScore.comUnauthorized charges on my card

I have 2 unauthorized charges of 39 dollars and something twice in the month of april I have never been on the website that I know of and I no I wouldnt pay for something like this I have other bills that are more important like keeping the lights on for my children then to pay to repair credit or whatever this is for I defentely dont have the money for this right now someone had to use my card for this idk how my card number got put out there

Unauthorized charges on my card
Unauthorized charges on my card

MyScore.comBeing charged for a service i do not use

I've been billed 3 months in a row for this company& I have NEVER used this and NEVER will.. They unsubscribed me twice and kept my money, now again. That is 140.00 for no reason. I have contacted RTP credit score 2 times & they have assured me that they have taken me off the billing list, but here it is another month and CHARGED again.

Being charged for a service i do not use

MyScore.commedlief cbd

I saw an add on Facebook for a free bottle of CBD oil and all I had to do was pay $6.97 for shipping. Thought it was a good deal so I went to the link on FB where they showed a 2oz, 3000mg bottle of CBD and stated just pay shipping. So I filled out the shipping and billing information. I then got an email stating my order was confirmed and would be shipped within the next 2-3 days. The email showed a bottle of 2oz 300mg bottle of CBD, not what was on the order page. I checked my bank account the next day and found out they not only charged me the $6.97 but also charges of $13.90 and $39.95. After seeing this I called their customer service number, [protected], and got what sounded like someone from India. I told them about the charges and they went through their pitch, trying to give me a break in price and I told them to cancel my order and I wanted the funds returned to my account. They said they couldn't do this and offered me more deals. I told them if I did not get my money back I would pursue legal action. They agreed to refund all charges within 3 days. I will wait and see if they follow through with this but I would like to have this company investigated.

trymedliefhemp.com.

James M York

[protected]

• To
          tom mackie Oct 30, 2018

I have a similar complaint against medlief. The product I ordered was never received and additional charges were deducted from my credit card than then initial amount agreed for a trial package. Subsequently, other deductions from companies related to medlief including companies called SCBENHANCEDSKINCARE.CO and then from an outfit called SCBFORSKINOLIN.COM both for the equivalent of 100USD 100usd were made for products which I had definitely not requested. I had to cancel my credit card to avoid any further debits being made with the inconvenience that caused. I have tried calling the number listed but can never get through and eventually they just terminate the call. I have tried emailing but there is no response. In my view this company is a scam operation and should be avoided at all costs.

Tom Mackie

MyScore.comunauthorized charges

I did NOT request a history of my credit scores and did not sign up for services, yet I was still charged 39.95 and would like to be reimbursed for the charges. If not I will go to my bank and dispute the charge that way and get a new card. I have no need to check my credit score at this time. I noticed a charged from this same company a few weeks ago and thought it was just a service charge to my bank since it was only for a dollar something. I went to check my balance today and knew I should have had a $170 on it and only had 129. I got home and checked my bank statement and that's when I realized it was this website after researching it on Google.

MyScore.comcredit score free

My name is mark harmon last 4 soc sec # 8193 93west st milford nh 03055 I had canceled this account and had reported to fedral bureau investigations for taking money out of my td bank visa debit card and my bank is in progress to filelawsuite forfraudulent charges internet fraud. You need to refund my money back to my td bank visa card as visa is going to file suite also.

SVCRT.com and MyScore.com — Unauthorized Debit Card Charges

There are hundreds of similar reports that I found on the Internet. The companies are SVCRT.com and...

svcrt.com aka myscore.com — credit services

In February of 2017, I purchased my credit score from Myscore for $1. They requested my credit card...

MyScore.com — continuous billing - obstacles to cancel it

All I can tell you is never sign up with MyScore.com for credit monitoring. It's not a great service to begin...

MyScore.comcredit monitoring

BEWARE! I was charged 5 times in a two week period at the end of June 2017. When I called the customer service number, I was told that they see no charges on my account. They said I should continue the membership because someone was fraudulently charging my account. Yeah, it is them! They do not have their act together. SCAM SCAM. I received a cancellation number but based on the limited intelligence of the person I spoke to, I doubt anything will be resolved. I have put them on notice that if I receive any more charges, I will be contacting an attorney.

MyScore.comgld*svcgs.co.

Why am i being charge 29.95 every month. I do t even know what you are xharging me for. This is so unfair. You are taking advantage of this without authorization. Month by month same charge.this is not right at all.please stop this. This web site is taking advantage without people knowing. I never thought anyone could do a thing like this without any consent. Please address this situation professionally and stop this scam immediately.

ponystreet Jul 02, 2017

You shodul call their manager hotline at [protected] .

When I called and I asked them for a refund I got it immediately. I found that was the best way to get a refund right away. They were very nice when I called.

MyScore.comunauthorized charges to credit card

On August 30, 2016 I accidently accepted the terms to a "free trial" to your product. On August 31, 2016 I cancelled the account. The card has been charged $29.95 every month since August '16. When I seen my statement on June 1, 2017 I called and asked for a refund of the subscription fees and to confirm my cancellation. I was told that the cancellation I did on 8-31-16 wasn't showing up, but they would immediately cancel the account. The rep told me he was able to refund the May '17 payment to the card and that he would have a manager call me to make arrangements to refund the rest of the money-both within 3-4 days. On 6-11-17 I called again, because there has been no refund of any amount, and I have not been contacted by phone/mail/email. The rep said he would elevate my account to "high priorty" and that I would see the one month refund and get a phone call from a manager withing 2-3 days. Now it is 6-20-17 and still no refund, or contact from them in any form. I don't want this to be an ugly process, but I want my money back. I did not approve the monthly withdrawls, which means they illegally took money from my account.

• Yk
                    YkY Jun 21, 2017

They charged me too, but I called [protected] and got a refund without question.

That is their "manager" number I found. You can get a refund immediately if you call that. Get that money back!

RPT My Credit Scoreunauthorized charges

My name is Jennifer Swearingin This is ridiculous every month for eight months now my bank account keeps getting charged and then I have to email and call several times to cancel and take my name off and account number off any list u have i don't have any idea how my information is even known when u never signed up for any account ever. This is fraud. I'm about to get an attorney over this quit charging my card and delete me out of system and return four dollars u just took .

MyScore.comcredit score

I have contacted gld svcgs to cancel servers times I canceled repeatedly but I continue to get charged. I have been charged twice this month. It's getting ridiculous and i'm fed up with it. Every time I log on and wonder where my money is going you charge me. I don't know what else to say or do to let you know I don't want this service this service is a rip off and to get in contact with you I have to call in not always able to call you don't have a email address or any other way to contact you that's current. Facebook page doesn't exists but it states I can reach you thru there

credit score
                    credit score

• Yk
                        YkY May 22, 2017

You gotta try this number [protected].

It is their refund number. I got a refund from them the first time I tried and the same day.

Get your money back!

Rpt My ScoreMonthly charge with no apparent benefits

I have been charged a monthly fee for at least a year for this "service" but I don't recall signing up for anything with a monthly fee! I would like to unsubscribe but a customer service number is not readily noticeable. No matter what, this charge keeps appearing even though I always pay my bills in a timely manner. I would like a refund for at least 2 months fees. Also, could I have a customer service number so I can personally voice my concerns and displeasure? Is this a scam or basically a way to generate a customer base list?

ponystreet Feb 19, 2017

You should call them. That worked for me.

Here is the number I called [protected].

It is a supervisor number I think. Just ask for a refund, I did and I got it right away, they didn't give me any hassle at all.

MyScore.com — About being billed 39.90 for a service I never received

I was trying to sign up for free week but when l tried it said my card was not excepted to try another method...

MyScore.com — Unauthorized charges from gld*svcgs of $29.95 to my credit card

I have had unauthorized charges of $29.95 every month since July 2016 by company GLD*SVCGS which reflects on...

MyScore.comUnauthorized credit card charges

Charged my card for services I did not have in August, September, October and November of 2016 - all in December 2016.

12-27-16 on call to customer service twice for over 30 minutes. Disconnected from what they call escalation services twice.

Seemed to purposefully keep transferring without any resolution - Sketchy company should get investigated

• Sh
                            Sheila K Allison Jan 04, 2017

I'm not taking this!!! hello this is fraud. Its colorado state law that if i bring a suit against this company i can sue for up to 6times the amount!!! what is going on here if i take money out of someones account im facing criminal charges. I dont talk on the phone to these call center people that only want to argue!! and then hang up who has an email or a persons name with this so called company???

MyScore.comUnauthorized charges

I signed up for the trial, then kept it for a month or two. But I've cancelled this account so many times it is ridiculous, and they keep charging me! I've gone through customer service (which is difficult since they hardly ever answer the phone) and my bank. My bank can't even get them to stop. I'm actually in the process of cancelling my card so they stop charging me, and its crazy I've had to go this far. Something needs to be done!!

• Ta
                              TannerW Nov 30, 2016

You should call their manager hotline. I read about it here.

Call [protected] and ask for a refund. They just give it to you, no questions asked. At least they did for me.

Don't let them keep your money.

MyScore.comUnauthorized credit card charges

In February of this year I was signing up for unemployment. One of the requirements was for me to get my credit score. I had to put my information in and submit a $1.00 for payment, but I never got my score emailed and I never got any other notifications.

Just last month I realized that my card was getting charged $29.95 a month. I called the number on my card and they started arguing with me about why I didn't cancel, and because I didn't cancel within 7 days, they have the right to charge my card. When I explained that I didn't see anything explaining that I had to cancel, they only offered to refund 3 months.
                            I asked for the full refund from March(when they first started charging) and I have yet to hear from them.
                            I have sent a dispute to my credit card company.

ponystreet Nov 19, 2016

Don't let them have your money!!

Call them at [protected] and get a refund. That is their "refund" line.

MyScore.comSurvey

You put charges on my card that I didn't authorize, I want my money back on my account, or I will light you up on the internet, I see you have a lot if complaints, against you. This company needs to be put out of business, am if you don't return my money I will make sure it happens, dont worry about my spelling, I'm just mad as hell, that encloses Mindpays, that shouldn't have companies like you in there surveys, shame on both of you, like they don't already know