Rpt Myscore 888 - 840 - 4961 NVDeloitte-Carson city - NV

I was working with Deloitte Carson City NV US. After joining the Deloitte, Senior employee told me to do credit check by paying $40 myself. I did the credit check. Now after more than one year RPT MYSCORE [protected] NV charged $35 through my Bank of America credit card- details below:

RPT MYSCORE [protected] NV
Transaction Date: 06/19/2014
Reference Number: 24224434171101020816005

Now I have to pay that money from my pocket.

• Yk
    YkY Mar 27, 2017

They charged me too, but I called [protected] and got a refund without question. Try it and good luck!

Johnny Cha-ching Apr 21, 2016

We need to start a class action suit

• Si
    Sillycindy Apr 02, 2016

I am changing bank cards because of this. What a hassle!!

• Wi
    Willis 47 Mar 31, 2016

I war charged 29.95 for a free credit score I just like every complaint on here called they said it will be canceled and no more charges but to find out it was never can led they are st
    Still taking 29.95 from my check account each month so I will go by my bank and close account and open another so they will stop taking money from my account rot credit score is a scam and the law should step in and close them down I'm thinking about contacting a attorney to sue there but

• Ny
    Nysie Feb 20, 2016

They charged me $29.95 i was told it wud be cancelled and this was back in August 2015. Now they just charged me again after i told them to cancel. My bank told me i would have to get another card then i can file a complaint which is inconvenient because my work checks get direct deposit. I wonder if there is a way to sue them

• Sc
    scammedforthelasttime Oct 19, 2015

I responded to a "check your credit for free" ad.

Nothing with this racket is free. I cancelled the same day, after they required my cc information
    to proceed to my "free" report!!! this was in september.

On october 16th, there was another $29.95 charge!!!

my experience was the same as the one posted above...After being given my "cancellation confirmation" i was transferred to another individual who did actually speak english (amazing!!) her name is meeshell (pron), agent #27021. She works for a third party outfit doing c/s for my credit score dot com.

She said she saw they had "made and error." that my refund would take 3-5 business days.

I guess i'll find out this week if i've been lied to...Once again!!! what a scam.

Don't evvvvvver do business with these crooks!!!

• Th
    TheyCanDoThis? Jul 02, 2015

I have never heard of or signed up for this company's service. i have been charged twice now by them 29.95 and it's amazing how it just happens at some random times of the month. I will be closing the card they are billing immediately. I don't even know how it's possible for these people to do this.

• Jc
    JCN18 Jun 30, 2015

When I cancelled I was told I would no longer receive any charges - liars - it has been an uphill battle to get them to stop so I closed my bank account as it was the only resource to take so they can no longer invade my funds on a bi-monthly basis. These criminals need to be stopped and it is sad that more than likely they don't even live in the U.S. as so many scam rings are from other countries. Wise up Americans.

annymous1 Mar 30, 2015

This company charged my account $29.95. I had no idea who they were and told them they needed to refund the money ASAP! I was told they would and it would take 3-5 business days. That time went by and no refund. I called back and was told the refund was never submitted so they were doing it then. Another 3-5 business days go by and still no refund. I called again and they claimed it was submitted today. I will wait another 3-5 business days but if I don't see my money I will not only file a formal complaint but I will threaten to find them and TAKE my money back! I'm not afraid to go back to jail.

Job seeker scammed with credit score Mar 28, 2015

i applied for a Night Audit part time position posted on Craigslist. I pasted the response from this job opening which ended up a scam using this credit score company. I have notified the FTC and will be notifying other agencies as these two companies are the same scam company seeking employees.
    Hello,

You've recently sent us your resume, and I am excited to let you know that I think you are an awesome candidate!

VIO Property Management is an established company with about 30 years of experience in the market.
    We offer benefits for you and your family and very competitive compensation. It will be all discussed during the interview.

Each applicant is required to fill out our application in order to schedule an interview. Please do it ASAP, so we can move on with the process.

It can be found on our site:

viopmmt.org/job_application/B9bouehN2/

There is a personal application code required to fill the application.

Your code is: B9bouehN2

Please let me know once you are done. If you don't contact me by tomorrow I'll assume that you are not interested in the job, and I'll go on to the next candidate.

I look forward to seeing you on interview.

Kendra Geen
    HR Manager

• Mi
    Millie72 Mar 22, 2015

Imagine even in the small island of Saipan _ Northern Mariana Island. this company charged me 29.95 every month. for what? for something I did not even sign on. I have gone to my bank and they advice me to check on this company if nothing is ever done then they will dispute my money. And who ever is doing this got to stop it. Top it all my bank is looking into this company and see if its a fraud and the FEDS will involved.

• De
    decoty Jan 27, 2015

Im Not understanding how they have my account number but 30.95 was tooken out of my account by myscore8888404961. This is ridiculous, and im looking atall the complaints that's to this company. Meaning you guys are doing this crap on a daily basis, which is not fair!! Someone needs to be help accountable! !!!

Marvin Zinn Dec 22, 2014

With notice of a bill RPTMYSCORE8888404961 NV ($29.95 + $1.00) I canceled the credit card it was billed on.
    I may have done business with them over a year ago, but do not remember any.

• Sc
    Scammed Sammy Dec 01, 2014

These people are awful and they're liars. Scammers making broken promises. Ive been calling them around the clock to get my $28.65 refunded back. Calling my bank tomorrow. I'm going to stay on them calling daily until my money is returned. The day I activated the account I closed it immediately and was told there will no additional fees. Then 7 days later I get hit for 28.65... This place is a trip. I was even led to this website by a fraudulent company.