Having problems with MyScore.com?

MyScore.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 7, 2013. The latest review Unauthorized charges on my card was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint Money Charged was resolved on Dec 05, 2014. MyScore.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 62 reviews. MyScore.com has resolved 4 complaints.

MyScore.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 492 0879 (Customer Service)
+1 423 244 0167 (International)
169 W 2710 South Circle № 202A
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyScore.com Customer Service. Initial MyScore.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyScore.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyScore.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MyScore.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyScore.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

RPT MyscoreCancelled but still billed

I called and cancelled this service and I still got billed 29.95. I am so angry. The customer service rep I talked to on 7/23 reassured me that I would have to spend no money. It was taken care of. Please report this company. I would really like my money back.

• To
      Tommytrex Jul 25, 2015

Sounds like you got a bad customer service rep.

I called [protected] and got a refund. You should call and get a refund too.

When I called I explained they made a mistake and they said they were sorry and gave me a refund. No questions at all.

You shouldn't just let them charge you, you should call [protected] and get a refund

RPT Myscoredid not cancel account and still Bill me

This company is a scam and I am with anyone you would like to file a lawsuit against them and get our money back. I have called one several occasions and canceled the account they guarantee me it has been canceled then they charge my credit card again...this is not right...

• Pa
        Pamela Steffen-Marshmani Jan 21, 2016

My husband was doing an application for unemployment benefits and was sent to this website to obtain a credit report that he understood he needed to get to finishing his claim with unemployment they asked for a debit or credit card I had to give them mine from my work . the only reason why I did it was we needed the unemployment benefits. Come to find out we didn't. But I had cancelled, and for a couple months I kept getting an email stating that a charge of 29.95 had been declined, so I never worried about it again I just figured it might take some time for the cancellation to take effect. But this time I noticed it went through so I called my card company to inquired and found out who and have been trying ever since.please help.

• Dr
        Dreancatchr3 Jun 24, 2015

[protected] works fine.

I called that number and got a refund. It looks like a lot of people on this site called that number and got a refund instantly. You should try it too.

I suggest you call [protected], since that number worked for me.

RPT Myscoreunauthorized charges

They charged my card 29.99 twice. I did not authorize these charges nor did i ever receive my "free" credit score! I need my money back. I am a stay at home mom wirh a, special needs who has had 25 surgeries to date! Prescription cost are out of control there is no way i would have authorized these charges!!

• Sh
          Shugerrbear Jun 18, 2015

I called [protected]

Got a refund. Took about 30 seconds.

Try [protected] . I see a lot o people here using it and it seems to work for all of them.

Rpt Myscore 8888404961 NVmoney

I don't understand why this credit score thing keep taking money out of my bank account ? I never signed up for anything about me paying for a credit score, I use a free website to do so, is it possible for a refund ? & I would like them to stop because it's making me late paying bills.

money

• Ki
            Kimba23 May 13, 2015

Sure. Call them at [protected].

[protected] got me a refund right away. I see it worked for other people here too.

Myscore.com / Thinkcredit.comunallowed bank withdrawal

I was trying for a loan so those people wanted my credit score and got it from a credit score which they say would only charge me $1 and the next thing I know not only that thinkcredit charge me but another one myscore also charged me $1. 3 days later I got charge again$ 29.95 by both. I called thinkcredit they say I signed papers I never did 1) I only talk to a so called loan agent over the phone who never told me anything only insisted it would only be $1. But never mentioned any other company. As for myscore.com I have noe phone number, no way of contacting them. Their website is not functional

MannyBr Apr 27, 2015

For MyScore, call [protected] . That is what I used to get a refund.

Looks like their website is up and working too. But call [protected] and good luck.

Gld MyscoreUnwanted charges

This company has charged my debit card for unwanted charges and has been told to cancel the account as of 4/21/15. While trying to close the account the man was trying to keep my business after I told him several times I didn't want the services. He finally said the account was closed, but after reading other complaints about this company, I am concerned they may try to charge more on my card.

• Bi
                Big Mamou1 Apr 21, 2015

You can call them at [protected] to be sure.

I got a refund from them and it worked great, so [protected] is a good number to call them at. Calling them I think should help.

teela Apr 21, 2015

teela Apr 21, 2015

same for me plus my login details are not available. I do not exist but the money they have taken from my account

GLD My ScoreNon working number to cancel

I was filling out an application online and it advised me that I needed my credit score to proceed with the application. the site redirected me to this (what appears on my bank statement) as GLD My Score. I was given the option for a 7 day trial period or a monthly membership. Surely I only needed the trial so I took down the phone number to call and cancel. Well I call today and it is a non working number!!! Also checked my e-mail today and I have an e-mail that has my ss#, place of employment, name and birthday!! Cash Advance America!!! No such business!! Tells me I owe 708.00 and if I do not pay within 24 hours they will contact my employer, garnish my wages and I will receive a court summons for a civil hearing in the amount of $8, 3000!!! I also received this same e-mail last year. Last year they provided a phone number. It was a man with very broken English claiming to work for an attorneys office. However they could not look up this so called loan with their case number!! Police say they can do nothing because no crime has been committed until I send money!! Be Careful where you put your info and what you're singing up for!

Rpy Myscorecancellation

I cancelled before the trial period ended and thought it was over, I was told that I could not use their services for another 6 months. I then received a withdrawl for $39.90 and cancelled a second time. AGAIN I was billed for for the same amount. Finally I took the matter to my bank and they said I needed to change my account number so they could not bill me any more. Unfortunately they could not stop this third billing, which means I cannot pay for an important bill. They are trying to get all the payments back.

• Ca
                    Carolea Apr 13, 2015

You should call and get your money back!

I called [protected] and got all money money back. They didn't even ask me to explain anything, I just got it and they were nice.

Call [protected] and get your money too.

RPT Myscorebilled without my joining or my permission

I never signed up for this "Rpt Myscore", however it appears twice on my latest bank statement - first time for $1.00, I presume to check to see if it would work, then for $24.95. I have no reason to sign up for them, I use a different credit reporting site which is free.
                  I went to Wells Fargo and was told I had to go online and submit a dispute form. This is a ripoff, and I've never heard of them before.

jack1957 Apr 23, 2015

they billed my card without my knowledge i did not order the service and did not want it im still trying to get my money back

• Bo
                      BondiBB Mar 20, 2015

[protected] did it for me. You should call [protected]. That got me a refund for RPT My score. They did ask any questions at all, they just gave me a refund and they were actually pretty nice about it.

Gold Myscore.comfalse advertisement

I'm making a complaint about my gold my score the stolen money out of my checking account and I want my money put back into my checking account and I don't appreciate you guys stealing out of my checking account you need to put my money back into my checking account asap if you do it again I will file charges against your company

false advertisement

• Ho
                        Hommocuulus Feb 01, 2015

I bet calling them will work better than posting here.

I called [protected] got a full refund.

I see other people called [protected] and got a refund too.

Rpt My ScoreStole my money

Well i had a card from walmart prepaid card, and i put some money into it for $ 29 to 30 dollars, and i never used it i was saving it for buying similac for my baby, and then i went to the store today and it was declined and this rpt my score took $ 29 from it. . I don't remember doing purchasing anything from them. . This was my emergency card but now i closed it because of this company and i want a refund send to my mailbox cause i cancel the card

Stole my money

• Re
                          Reviewer96346 Dec 13, 2015

The unauthorized charge happened 11-30-2015

• Re
                          Reviewer62624 Oct 11, 2015

I also called these people for my account to get cancelled and they promised me my money back and still nothing!!! Please if they have done this to you lets get our money back!!!

• Sh
                          Sheeples1 Jun 17, 2015

Call [protected]

That got me a refund.

Asking for one here will probably not work. Try calling [protected]

Sandra R Jackson Jun 15, 2015

I don't know this company and never heard of it, but they withdrawal $12.00 from my account without my permission. This made me have a cancellation on my car insurance. I would like my money back.
                          . Thank you!

• Ba
                          Barneyxox May 18, 2015

Call them at [protected]. They refunded my account & I never got another charge.

It was really easy for me. [protected] should work for you too I think.

Salvador G May 15, 2015

I called them in march, to cancel the account.
                          I just found out that they are still pulling out the same amount of money every month. They did not cancel the account.

TerriBeary Apr 05, 2015

You should call [protected] . That got me a refund.

I don't think they will call you just because you wrote a message here, but call [protected] . It worked great for me and I got a refund no problem.

• Li
                          Lindsey Wood Apr 04, 2015

I checked my credit card online the website entered top the page charged me a fee $39.90. I canceled this website before and charged me again don't know why. I want to cancel again and a refund on my credit card. Please e-mail me back when you get this message.

RPT Myscore — unauthorized charges on my credit card

I noticed a discrepancy in the balance on my ssa card and the amount deposited, and once I had a few minute...

RptmyscoreMoney Charged

I was charged the past two months $30.00 and it made an over withdrawal on my account which I barely have any money as a college kid so I have had to pay and this is after giving my debit card number. The money is mine and I need it back because I am getting bank charges on it which makes me mad.

Goldmyscore — Fraud

This company has stolen $29.95 from my Visa acct. unauthorized by me & I understand will do it again unless I...

Gdl MyscoreThey overcharge and impossible to get any replies from them

I started to use the services of the company GDL Myscore. I paid them for the provided services, but these ### continued to take money from me. I have no idea for what they took such large sums, but I cancelled my card and decided to reach these scammers. They never replied to my emails and no idea what to do next. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they deal with such dishonest people.

JoePants Oct 01, 2014

Have you tried calling them?

[protected] is the number they have on their website.

Good luck!

Rpt Myscore 888 - 840 - 4961 NV — Deloitte-Carson city - NV

I was working with Deloitte Carson City NV US. After joining the Deloitte, Senior employee told me to do...

Gld Myscore — Charge on my Credit Card

Dear Sirs, I was charged $29.95 on my charge card, by GLD MYSCORE, when I called to find out what it was for...

MyScoreprivacy violation; fraud

Through Peanut Labs, myscore was offering a 30-day "free" trial. If I signed up for the trial I would receive over 300 game gems to use on pogo.com, whether I cancelled my membership or continued. I gave them all personal info & credit card, ssn. and signed up. I received confirmation immediately and used the website the same day. I was charged $1 (later reimbursed); never received the game gems; they told Peanut Labs I was never a member. I received an email from them just now asking me to return to myscore. I opened their offer and found a pre-filled order with my information, including TEN NUMBERS SHOWING FROM THE CREDIT CARD I INITIALLY USED WITH THEM. I just talked with 'Wayne" from customer service. The first person with whom I spoke was very understanding about my anger. Wayne? He hung up on me.

They lied; they robbed; they put me at risk.

• To
                                Tony Atwater Jan 08, 2015

I did not alteriase this transation need to be reinburesd 2995. cost me a overdraft fee of 35.00 dollars

Gld Myscorescam

I recently started getting phone calls from people I didn't know. They said I applied for a loan which I didn't. They call all day long from random numbers and most times hang up after I answer. Now I have a charge on my bank account that I did not authorize. I was charged $29.95. I don't know if I can get my money back and I don't know how to stop them from contacting me.

• Pp
                                  PplAreEvilSmh Jul 27, 2019

I cancelled this account three days after it was used, but they still charge my card $39.90. I call to tell them my account was already cancelled and demand a refund, but everything is automated, all selections are redirected, and there are no options to speak with anyone.

Comments

• Fu
                                  Fuckoff99 Jan 05, 2019

I don't even know what this [censored]ing thing is I never signed up for this [censored] I have been given so many false numbers. Seriously what the literal [censored] is you company run by god damn monkeys? I want my god damn refund and I want someone to actually [censored]ing answer stop being such god damn [censored]ing mother duckers and give people their refunds

• Si
                                  Simpleman59 May 09, 2015

That number does nothing now, seconds go by, but no ring, nothing! Iv used this number before and got my money back. Now this, smh

RPT Myscore — They didn't cancel my account and no refund

I contacted the company RPT MyScore for several times. I told them to cancel my account, and each time they...