Royal Holiday

Posted: Jan 3, 2018 by

timeshare scam

Royal Holiday bad experience

I was ripped off in the cruelest way possible, while I relaxed and confident on my vacation, I was invited to a presentation of "supposedly" 90 minutes which really lasted nearly 6 hours, at the beginning we did not want to buy anything, but for them seemed quite the opposite, like "if you tell us more, we are very interested in buying" finally tired we believed that our only way to get out is buying, as the seller told us: " try it and if you don't want it you can quit at anytime with a refund back ", obviously we believed them and as we were very tired and fed up or read anything we accepted. We decided to enjoy our vacation and returning home and with calm we could cancel the timeshare with no problem. To our bad luck when we called to cancel, they said it was impossible at the moment and they are not buying memberships.
My wife and I we cannot sleep thanks to the high stress of knowing that we had to pay all that money, the situation is becoming increasingly difficult. We searched and searched on the internet and all we found were complaints and more complaints against Royal Holiday. On top of the monthly payments, every year is a flat fee of over $600. I have not used my points at all since I signed up almost 3 years ago, so I thought that I will have 30, 000 points by now. I called them and they said that if I don't request to rollover the points I loose them. So I lost 20, 000 points. I told them that at the time of the representation, I was told that my point rollover automatic. I want to come out of this contract and don't know how. Please help!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country Mexico Complaint category Vacation Clubs

Comments

N  3rd of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Have you tried contacting an attorney?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree