Royal Holiday Timeshare / refund of timeshare
To Whom It May Concern:
We are in desperate need of your help. Recently, there was segment on 20/20 about Royal Holiday Club Timeshare and how deceptive they are. My husband and I were victims of that whole scam. We purchased the timeshare in Cancun, Mexico in June 2006 and paid for it on our Amercan Express card. If you look back on our statements we were billed in July 2006 for the amount of $16, 400.00. Please help us get our money back. We don’t know where else to turn.
We purchased a timeshare with RHC in Cancun, Mexico in June 2006. We were lured in and lied to from the very beginning. Our salesman, Gabriel, lied to us about the caliber of hotels that participate with Royal Holiday. We were told that we could use any Marriott hotel which in fact is not true. When we asked if we could return the timeshare if we were unhappy with it for any reason, he told us that as long as we used it one time that we would be able to return it. We did sign the contract and paid $19, 400.00. When we returned home 3 days later my husband and I decided that we no longer wanted a part of this timeshare .We called their office and I spoke to a woman by the name of Sylvia. She told us that we could not return the timeshare and that we had to use it at least one time before returning it. We were never given a 5 day window to change our minds and return the timeshare which in fact is a law in Mexico now. We then decided to book a trip to Bahamas through them a few months later and when we returned from that vacation I again called RHC to cancel our membership since we now used it the one time. The woman I spoke to was nasty and told me that there is no way we could get our money refunded to us. She said that unless there was a clause in our contract stating that we could actually return the timeshare after one time use that we were stuck with it.
We are looking for HELP to get our money refunded to us. Can you notify us if there is some way we can get that money back and end our contract with RHC. We are desperate and need your help.Our names are Peter and Mariella Toscano and live at 59 Chaffee Avenue Albertson, NY 11507. My cell phone is [protected] and our email is email@example.com.
Thank you for your
More Royal Holiday Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation package
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation club
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - membership dues, inability to use timeshare and not honoring. agreed upon contract. would like all dues and fees paid refunded
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - this company is a scam
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday