Royal Holiday / horrible timeshare scam
My husband and I, while on vacation in the Bahamas in 2014, were approached by Royal Holiday to attend one of their short presentations on their vacation club. We stupidly signed up because it was presented as a great vacation option, you earned points every year which you could use to upgrade or transfer over to the following year...LIE. I have tried on multiple occassions to call to have our contract cancelled or taken back, to no avail. I always got put on hold or disconnected. I finally emailed, and that too was useless because I was told that you couldn't cancel the contract. My husband and I no longer are traveling due to the failing health of his parents and we just want OUT of this horrible club. I would appreciate any suggestions on how this can be done...tired of paying the yearly maintenance fee. This company is all nothing more than one big SCAM!!
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - this company is a scam
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday timeshare scam, please be careful 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday - Royal Holiday Scam, solved!