Royal Holiday / horrible timeshare scam

Jan 24, 2018
My husband and I, while on vacation in the Bahamas in 2014, were approached by Royal Holiday to attend one of their short presentations on their vacation club. We stupidly signed up because it was presented as a great vacation option, you earned points every year which you could use to upgrade or transfer over to the following year...LIE. I have tried on multiple occassions to call to have our contract cancelled or taken back, to no avail. I always got put on hold or disconnected. I finally emailed, and that too was useless because I was told that you couldn't cancel the contract. My husband and I no longer are traveling due to the failing health of his parents and we just want OUT of this horrible club. I would appreciate any suggestions on how this can be done...tired of paying the yearly maintenance fee. This company is all nothing more than one big SCAM!!

Disgruntled Customer

N  24th of Jan, 2018 by
If the claim isn't in writing, you likely can't easily get out out of the the contact. You could pay to retain an attorney, but that will cost you and you'll possibly not get any farther.

Royal Holiday Vacation Club Logo Royal Holiday Vacation Club