Royal Dutch Shell / Shell international grant award.

1 Philippines Review updated:

Royal dutch shell
International grant award
Elizabeth house, 39 york road
London se1 7nq, united kingdom.
[protected]

Attention:ernesto merca jr, (Qualification no: (N - 222 - 6747, e - 900 - 56)

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the requested data, and the confirmation of your reliability in this shell international grant award.

Do note that our shell corporate head office in abuja nigeria, african union (Au) will be incharge of administering your payment, this as ordered by we the "royal dutch shell" here in united kingdom. As the executive secretary i must inform you that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have been choosen as one of the lucky winner in the "shell international grant award. "

You are to immediately contact our "shell corporate head office in abuja, nigeria" for claim of your grant fund. Please do contact the assigned office and officer incharge of your payment with the below information.

****************************************************
Shell international grant award
Grant fund payout office.
House 13, shell trustees estate
Madeira street off shehu shagari
Way, maitama. Abuja, nigeria.
Name: mr. Chris duke
E - mail: payment@shell - grant.com
Direct phone: +[protected]
***************************************************

On contact with mr. Chris duke, you are to provide him with the below details, for verification purpose and proper proof that you are the rightful shell international grant award winner.

1. Full name:
2. Qualification no:
3. Address and country:
4. Phone number:

In which your certified cheque will be sent. This will enable the grant fund payout office prepare a certified cheque valued $2, 000, 000. 00 usd (Two million usd) and all neccesary documents required to clear the cheque in your name. Do contact mr. Chris duke immediately as instructed.

Best of wishes,
Mr. Moore owen
Executive secretary.

Gl

More Royal Dutch Shell Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gl
      28th of Aug, 2008

Is this true or not?

• Gl
      28th of Aug, 2008

is this true or not not?

4th of Sep, 2008

i think they should make shell payout up to two million in damages for false advertising, harrasment, along with other damages to the recipients.

4th of Sep, 2008

shell is a big company, and should have a better hands, or dealing in their company emails, or does this company don't have nothing better to do then harrass people.

5th of Sep, 2008

I received the same Email from The Royal Dutch Shell with the same contain. When the address is in UK why ask me to claim the grant half way across the world ? in Nigeria is it not a scam? If it is
    ment to help why must I have to pay for the Insurance and delivary charges. Isit not a scam.
    Please help me, whether It is fake or not.

• Ki
      15th of Sep, 2008

Why are these people doing these wicked things? How did they get my name and other information? Please I need to get more information on this, this is really disturbing.

• Li
      15th of Sep, 2008

I think that everyone who has gotten an e-mail from this company should get together and sue for false advertisement and harassment. Anyone with me?

• Se
      15th of Sep, 2008

And there's another born every minute. I actually can't believe that anyone takes this seriously anymore. Nigerian Scams are all over the internet. Am I to really believe that you think a someone who doesn't know is just going to send you a check for 2 million dollars? I don't know how to break this to you but this is not true the only person sending money is going to be you to them if you reply.

17th of Sep, 2008

I' m so thankful that I checked this scam out before I did anything else...It's ironic that it showed up when it did because I was considering applying for a grant to start up a new business.
    Beware anything coming from Nigeria, right?

• St
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I think they do something to track who is looking up grants because I am doing grants as well to start up a new business and got this. Do they really think that people will send them money? Frankly you may as well say if this is real then pull the insurance and shipping fees (shipping fees for a check?) out of the 2 million and send it to me. If they say no then obviously its a scam. I mean really, if they were serious about sending you 2 million bucks, they would do it that way. But then I'm a bit cynical regarding things like that, especially when you notice that "50 other recipients will recieve 2 million dollars." So they expect us to believe that Shell is giving out 100 million dollars yearly? Yeah right, Shell would be broke with a quickness. How silly.

• St
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Oh yeah, one other thing. The email I got is this:

ROYAL DUTCH SHELL
    INTERNATIONAL GRANT AWARD
    ELIZABETH HOUSE, 39 YORK ROAD
    LONDON SE1 7NQ, UNITED KINGDOM

Dear:Beneficiary,

NOTICE OF GRANT AWARD 2008

This is to notify you that you have been chosen by the Board of trustees of SHELL as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant for your own personal and business development.

SHELL a Multi-Million company was establish not only for profit oriented, but with the objective of Human Growth, Educational and Community development worldwide.

SHELL in conjuction with African Union(AU), United Nations
    Organization(UNO) and the European Union(EU), is giving out a yearly donation of $2, 000, 000.00 (Two Million USD) as Grants to 50 lucky international recipients worldwide for their personal and business development. As this is a yearly program which is a measure of universal development strategy, and eradication of poverty.

The Grants was based on the random selection exercise of E-mail addresses on internet websites and millions of Super market cash invoices worldwide, where your E-mail address emerged as one of the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of $2, 000, 000.00 (Two Million USD), And your payment to be administered by "AFRICAN UNION (AU)" OUR APPROVED PAYMENT CENTRE FOR YOU. Under delegated powers from We "ROYAL DUTCH SHELL" here in UNITED KINGDOM.

Please kindly note that you are not the only beneficiary this year, as beneficiaries have been chosen from countries and all continents. Note that you will only be choosen once to receive the Grant.

You are required to Contact the Executive Secretary below for proper guide on how to make your claims. Please endeavor to quote your Qualification numbers (Q-333-6750, E-600-38) in all dealings.

===========================================
    Executive Secretary.
    Name: Mr. Moore Owen
    Email: executivesecretary@shell-grant.com
    Tel No: +447031896037
    ===========================================
    Furthermore, below is a copy of Verification Form, you are fill when contacting the Executive Secretary.

1.FULL NAMES:
    6.OCCUPATION:
    7.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
    8.NEXT OF KIN:
    9.CITY:/COUNTRY:

All information is strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose to which it is been requested.

On behalf of the Board kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

Regards,
    Monica Dickson (Mrs)
    Grants Co-ordinator.

• Ba
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I got the same e-mail a few days ago. and i am really hurting finacially . unemployed and just barely hanging on to my home. so at frist i was very exciting but why would shell send me money? i been getting all kinds of b.s. about large somes of money. most of them are from h.k. / u.k./ and nigeria . beware when you are hurting for cash they seem to prey on people. from barry in the u.s.a.

• Ti
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I knew this was a scam. I should have known it! I was also online looking for grants to start my own business when I got this e-mail. These people definitely had me fooled until the final e-mail requesting the 360.00 in insurance money. I feel like everyone else, If they are sending me 2 million dollars why not just take the insurance money out of the grant reward money. I SHOULD HAVE KNOW THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER SCAM!

24th of Sep, 2008

Today, I received the exact email Starr received two days ago. I too watch out for emails from Nigeria. I have not sent any information, but I am curious as to what reply I will receive if I sent my information. Would it be the same as Tiffany's ? I agree with all of you.
    I especially agree with 8 days ago by Lisa:
    These people really do prey on those who are in dire need of money for survival or a business.

• Da
      24th of Sep, 2008

I AGREE WITH 2HRS 35MIN AGO. i see my spams piling up and right now when half the world is struggling to get by we get emails saing we won millions i'm sick of theese idots thinking everyone on the internet.and working for corpret america can be fooled.and i also think if you make more than a million every 1/4 help some of us that have to live week to week and still can't make it. america needs to stop helping other countries for a moment.and concentrate on us that is USA

• Tr
      26th of Sep, 2008

I went through the same as Bennie with this company all i got was we need you to send money. If it's a grant as they say it shouldn't be costing us money in order to receive it. They state that it bis to help you develope yourself personally and in business

30th of Sep, 2008

I found some people have lots of time or a computer that does it for them but they type in email addresses that they are not sure go to anyone incase one of the 100 they send to makes it.

saw a bunch that were for betsynels@y.com betsynelsos@y.com and so on just trying to find someone out of thin air.
    like when we were kids and we used to dial a number with same area code as a late night prank.

• Me
      1st of Oct, 2008

hello i received this e-mail a couple of weeks ago, and because I thought this truth. Now I understand that they swindler me, and I really think that you should do something to stop these people, or help us to be able to do something about it ...
    or is there something of this money to yours?

• Ph
      1st of Oct, 2008

I am in toutch with The Shell Foundation. Hopefully we will all have our answer soon enough. My excitment overcame me when I first noticed this offer! This has never happened to me before. Now I'm hell bent on either: 1.) Establishing the credibility of this offer. Or: 2.) Discovering and unveiling the identity of these scammers, and filing suit, as mentioned above. Apparently this has been happening for some time now! I say enough!

• Sh
      1st of Oct, 2008

I recently started looking at applying for a grant. A couple of days later I received this same email. I responded to the first one, then they responded to me with the following email:
    ROYAL DUTCH SHELL
    INTERNATIONAL GRANT AWARD
    ELIZABETH HOUSE, 39 YORK ROAD
    London SE1 7NQ, UNITED KINGDOM.
    01-10-2008

ATTENTION:, (Qualification no:(N-222-6747, E-900-56)

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the requested data, and the confirmation of your reliability in this SHELL INTERNATIONAL GRANT AWARD.

Do note that our SHELL CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE IN ABUJA NIGERIA, African Union(AU) will be incharge of administering your payment, This as ordered by we the "ROYAL DUTCH SHELL" here in UNITED KINGDOM. As the Executive Secretary i must inform you that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have been choosen as one of the lucky Winner in the "SHELL INTERNATIONAL GRANT AWARD. "

You are to immediately contact our "SHELL CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE IN ABUJA, NIGERIA" for claim of your GRANT Fund. Please do contact the assigned office and officer incharge of your payment with the below information.

==================================
    SHELL INTERNATIONAL GRANT AWARD
    GRANT FUND PAYOUT OFFICE.
    HOUSE 13, SHELL TRUSTEES ESTATE
    MADEIRA STREET OFF SHEHU SHAGARI
    WAY, MAITAMA. ABUJA, NIGERIA.
    Name: Mr. Chris Duke
    E-mail: grantpayment@shell-ng.info
    Direct Phone: +234-8061342583
    ==================================

On contact with Mr. Chris Duke, You are to provide him with the below details, for verification purpose and proper proof that you are the rightful SHELL INTERNATIONAL GRANT AWARD WINNER.

1. Full Name:
    2. Qualification no:
    3. Address and Country:
    4. Phone Number:

In which your CERTIFIED CHEQUE will be sent. This will enable the GRANT FUND PAYOUT OFFICE prepare a CERTIFIED CHEQUE valued $2, 000, 000.00 USD (Two Million USD) and all neccesary documents required to clear the Cheque in your name. Do contact Mr. Chris Duke immediately as instructed.

Best Of Wishes,
    Mr. Moore Owen
    EXECUTIVE SECRETARY.

I got suspious when they said to contact their corprate head office in Nigeria so I decided to Google it to see if it was real which lead me to this page. Thank you all for posting your comments. It saved me a lot of time and possible money.