Ross Dress for Less / team leader (nicole guterriez)

1 F.S. Micronesia Review updated:

team leader does not know how to treat her team, she calls her team stupid people and yells at them. when i was still working for ross in guam i asked her if we are gonna finish scanning the junior pants and she just gave an attitude to me and then said that i ask a stupid question so she gave me a stupid answer, the reason why i asked her if we still continue were we left off is because sometimes when she knows that she's not gonna finish her list in that two days she tells us to not scan everything so that we can finish off faster and when it comes to reticketing she tells us to just put any price on the tag and when she is not making her numbers(the 3000 items in a day) she sometimes double scan those items.so i was just making sure if we still continue were we left off or go scan another department because sometimes she'll tell us "nevermind just go scan the other department that's on the list". and now she's saying that i am stupid, what kind of team leaders are they hiring for ross in guam? managers should check on their employees most often!

Up

Comments

• Ih
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I remembered the days when Ross demanded that the markdown team must scan 12, 000 units a day. With four people in the markdown team, it was hard work with mininum pay.

• Im
      10th of Feb, 2010

yeah, that manager/team leader or whatever should be reported to your store manage, district manager or to hr personally. don't let your employeer treat you that way. let the higher ups know that she was telling you to do the work dishonestly.

• Co
      22nd of Jul, 2013

I work in mark downs and this new way with for people ? I have to laugh I don't know who thought of this new way of doing markdowns ? They must of been bored while making this new program. Just remember to hit F4, other wise if you dont ? It shows your scanning even though your cleaning up and moving crap that's not suppose to be there.