Rogers Wireless / wrong contract, bills overcharged
I have been a Rogers Customer for 2 years when i decided to add my husband. The girl who added him (in Polo Park Shopping Centre Store) put us on a totally different plan, than what she put in the contract. So for 8 months I was getting my bills for $240 and up instead of $110.00 like she promised. The problem is that she put us on unlimited talking after 9, but in the contract wrote unlimited after 6...If i am not mistaken her name is Linn or Lynn and she was moving to Vancuover that same night. . If you are reading this and you know who I am talking about or you ARE Lynn please consider what you have done. You have not idea what you've put us through financialy and emotionally! Why should I pay for your unprofecionalizm and stupidity???? But this is not over yet. When my husband got his Blackberry, she didn't put the serial number on file (I guess it's called cross -reference). So when the phone broke and we shipped it to the manufacturer under varanty, they RETURNED THE PHONE TO THE STORE, AND THE STORE DIDN"T KNOW WHO"S THE PHONE BELONGS TO, SO THEY KEPT IT UNTILL I WROTE AN EMAIL ASKING WHERE THE HECK IS MY PHONE? BUT THEY STILL WANT TO BILL ME FOR THAT TIME THAT MY HUSBAND DOESNT HAVE THE PHONE. When I called customer service they "are unable to do anything since it was the stor mistake, not theirs'... Guess what? The store needs receipt for that transaction, but they didn't give us any receipt, since the... serial number of the phone will match the account number!!! (remember Lynn forgot to add that number). Extremely dissapointed. Thats 2 major screw ups in less than 6 months...
More Rogers Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud