Rogers / billing dispute

Two months ago I noted that what should have been a ~$200 credit appeared as a charge on my Rogers invoice. I called the customer support number and was told that it would be rectified on my next invoice. Surprise! - no such correction appeared, so I called again, and again was told that the correction would be applied prior to the invoice being billed to my credit card. Once again, no correction. Yesterday I called customer support and, after wading through the platitudinous drivel that Rogers insists their representatives spew, I was told that "Revenue Assurance" had cancelled the correction. I then asked to speak with this person's supervisor...he refused. I next asked to speak with someone in Revenue Assurance...apparently no such connection exists for customer reps. Finally, I asked him to find me contact info for their complaints department. He was unable to do so.<br />
<br />
Rogers is the most unresponsive corporation I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. There is no apparent and readily accessible avenue for appeal of billing disputes. Of course, what else could we expect from a company that introduced "negative option billing"?

N  15th of Aug, 2013 by
i recently upgraded my cable wit rogers i didnt had a box in the past i had it from in june on the 11 of august i turn the tv on and adults movies start popping up i call in there say my bill was 749 dollars that i had to paid then couple days after there say my bill was 1000 dollars after i had to put a pin on those channels, and the management dpartment i am responsible for the bill and the only thing there can do is take a 100 dollars off whic is a slap in the face i know my kids didnt do it because there are underage i will paid it because it will affect my credit but when i am finish paying it i will get rid of rogerd all complete any one reading this there should be something done about this my name is valdene gaskin

Rogers Logo Rogers