Rogers Communications / service

1 333 Bloor Street EastMontreal, Canada Review updated:

To Whom it may concern
On November 15, 2018 I wrote to Rogers Buisness Office to ask if I was due for an update. It took about 4 days to get a response. Something happened with the rep I was dealing with and they gave my request to a Nabil Qureshi and it's been awful service ever since. I asked what phones would be available for update and Nabil sent me an email with 3 columns and I could not figure out where to look for my update because there was phones that were offered at ridiculous prices. I kept going back and forth to get a phone at no cost. This policy from Rogers does not make any sense because Rogers will recover the cost of the phone after 2 years anyway. Can you please look into this awful service. If Rogers does not value my Buisness I could go elsewhere. Please advise ASAP.

THANKING YOU
ANTONIO PAOLUCCI

An
Dec 5, 2018

Comments

• Ro
      9th of Dec, 2018

Good afternoon Antonio!

We do value your business and I understand that you're just looking for the best deal possible. If you're looking for a no cost phone, we can have another look for you and see what offers we have on tap.

Please reach out to us via social media on Facebook, Twitter @RogersHelps or our Community Forums. Whichever you feel most comfortable with!

Regards,