Rogers Cable TV / wrong billing, mishandling of customers account
Rogers Cable TV in Toronto has certainly a problem with their billing system. Recently, among a group of people, where I brought up the matter of Rogers billing, every one in that group who was a customer of Rogers had a problem with their billing.
Since March 2017, I have been paying all their bills through online banking, yet regularly, I keep receiving statements after statements for the same amount which I have already paid. When I call their customer services about this, they come up with vague answers and are uncooperative in solving the problem. Therefore, I have written to them on three occasions to explain the problem, but it seems no one pay any attention to my written complaints either.
On their bills they only mention an amount without explaining to which period it relates. When I pay the amounts, few days later I receive either another notice or statement claiming the same amounts again. In some of their statements, they have even mentioned they have not been able to charge my credit card, which I have never provided to them!!! Finally, I have asked my bank to put a trace on my payment to see what is going on!
More Rogers Cable TV Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - nextbox for rogers tv 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation