Rogers Cable Network / poor reception problems
I first called in to report poor reception problems in early June. Since then I have had your technicians visit twice. They have checked the signal quality and found it to be fine, yet reception remains poor.
They also instructed me to use the VCR tuner to make sure that something wasn't wrong with my TV and to rule out fault with the TV tuner. I have done so and reception remains poor whether I use the TV or VCR tuner. There are times when reception is relatively better, but for the most part it remains poor and gets worse at night.
The technicians mentioned that they would put in a request for someone to check a central location for fault in my apartment building. I'm not sure whether this has happened yet or not.
While I appreciate your efforts in trying to diagnose this problem, to date I continue to receive poor reception since early June. I would appreciate a final and thorough diagnosis, and the problem fixed as soon as possible.
More Rogers Cable Network Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - cellular activation of apple watch 
- Rogers Communications - billing