Rite Aid / horrible customer service
So I went there to return a blush and face lotion and I also wanted to exchange a hair mousse for a hairspray. I had my receipt which said that I had only purchased these items a week before wanting to return them. I was under the impression that Rite AId, like most drugstores, had a pretty lenient return policy (especially with a receipt!) Anyway, the manager took my items to his office, left me hanging out at the counter for a good ten minutes and then came back out saying that his "computer shows no evidence of these items being bought withint he last 30 days". It didn't help that he had broken English either...and he couldn't understand a word I was saying because I kept asking him "well that's what my RECEIPT is for...to show you that I bought these here!" Still, he refused to let me return/exchange my items. And then he said that maybe I had bought them at CVS...oh yea! That's why my receipt says RITE AID on it!!! Ugh! I think if a person is going to have a job that requires dealing with english speaking customers on a daily basis, the person should at least be able to communicate the language!!
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid - poor customer service / clueless pharmacists 
- Rite Aid Corporation - prescription
- Rite Aid Corporation - pharmacist
- Rite Aid Corporation - entering store 
- Rite Aid Corporation - store manager.
- Rite Aid Corporation - eye drops