Rent All Super Center / fraud and cheating

Do not rent from this place they are the biggest scam artists around. I rented a washer, dryer and dishwasher from Rent All Super Center. The guys name I dealt with was Darren. I was supposed to be purchasing brand new items from them, instead I got used broken appliances. When I called them to get the items repaired they refused to send someone out so I had to get someone else to repair them and pay for the repairs out of my own pocket. When I called them to tell them that I was not paying brand new prices for used and broken down items they played dirty with me and called me a F**cking B**tch (among other things) and told me that I was obligated to pay for the stuff at brand new prices. The payments themselves were $200.00 for 24 months. The manager (Ron) whom I have talked with at length many times is now saying that we have never talked and he doesn't have a clue who I am. Today the company called me and told me that they were coming to get the old appliances and replace them with new as per Rons' and my agreement we had via the phone. They came and took away the old appliances and said that they would be back with the new ones and were just waiting for the second truck to come. Ron backed out of the verbal agreement we had and is now denying that he had made any such arrangement with me. So now i have no dryer or dishwasher. I held back the washer and told them that to just be on the safe side, I would keep the washer until the new items came. You guessed it, they never did come back. During my service agreement, they called all my references and harassed them and according to the company they called my deceased grandmother and talked with her as well. How is that possible unless they can talk to the dead as well?!

I totally do not recommend leasing or renting from this establishment as they have tricks and deceptive ways up there sleeves. I have filed a complaint with BBB and Consumers Bureau. If you have had or are having any bad dealings with them contact Consumers Bureau at [protected] and the BBB at [protected] right away and file a complaint. The washer I am not returning until I receive $960.00 plus the cost of the repairs which is another $300.00

Again, save yourself and the hassle and go to another company who knows how to treat and keep a customer, because they sure don't.

To

Comments

Be
  28th of Feb, 2010

i agree Rent all is a huge scam they sold me a "NEW" laptop that started giving us problems. we calleed them and they told me they would fix it, no worries right. we got it back from them and all of our 3 month old babies pictures were deleted from the hospital and the first few months at home. priceless pictures gone as well as everything else we saved on the computer. A couple more weeks go by and the computer completly dies. we call them again and they tell me that i now have to pay for the service to have it fixed .$25.00 i saidno way because of what they did last time erasing everything. so i called dell service and gave them the service code on the bottom and then dell told me that the computer was already a year old and that it was on its third harddrive. so long story short rent all super center sold me a used broken computer which they told me was new, erased priceless baby pictures, and were super rude and disrespectful to me and my refrences rent all can ### off and should be put out of business NEVER EVER BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THESE PEOPLE RENT ALL SUPER CENTER IS A SCAM.!