Rent a Center / worst business

ME, United States Review updated:

They are no better than a loan shark or cash advance.. Dont rent from them! I have to now file a law suit. Against them... I lived in maine back in 2005 and rented to own a front load washer and dryer.. The product did not work I kept paying (They got 2 thousand dollars out of the 35 hundred dollars) so I finally told them to pick up the piece of trash and replace it.. They picked up both and did not replace the items using the excuse that I was late one to many times. I fought with them for a while and finally realizing that I lost 2 thousand dollars purchased else where.. He it is 2012 I went to rent a portable dishwasher thinking that maybe this company has changed and what do I find out: they have me down as still having the washer and dryerthe piece of crap that would not extract the water out when washing... And they are now hassling me again... Here is my solution rent a center its called a small claims lawsuit! I will be back in maine may home on leave and will be taking you to court!!

Comments

25th of Apr, 2012

Hi Lizzie, I work at RAC and I’m very sorry to hear about what you’re experiencing. It’s hard for me to know exactly what’s going on without seeing the details of your account, but I know that we want to make this work for you. Please call our Customer Care team at 1-800-422-8186 with the details of what’s happening. I know it’s one more step to take, but giving Customer Care your feedback is the best way for issues like this to be addressed.

• Th
      25th of Apr, 2012

You will sue them for...refusing to rent to you again? Isn't that their right?

Just go to a retail store and buy your appliances like everyone else.