Rent-A-Center / rent-a-center stole speakers
I am writing a complaint to u about Rent-A-Center on 215 E University dr. Ste McKinney Tx [protected] Phone: [protected] LOC: 4714-M.
They came and got my sons Computer and they took speakers that were not theres and now they will not return them back and they said they gave Christopher Hernandez speakers and they in fact did not. We have since then tried being nice about it but they just being rude about it and i want to file this complaint against them, A white male came to get the computer and my Wife Deanna Hernandez called them back and told them about it and the manager said that he thought those weren't the speakers and said and I quote. "We will bring them back this afternoon." and they still wont give them back. They said they issued them adn instead they said they picked ours up instead and they are not required to give our speakers back. Basically they came in our house and stole our speakers. I want this complaint cause Rent-a-Center has stolen from one of there customers and they go against there suppose to do.
More Rent-A-Center Complaints & Reviews
- Rent a Center - horrible! 
- Rent a Center - fraud and scam 
- Rent a Center - the insurance policy needs to be changed 
- Rent a Center - violation fdcp; fraudulent actions 
- Rent a Center - awful experience 
- Rent-A-Center - call
- Rent-A-Center - refrigerator rental
- [Resolved] Rent-A-Center - galveston rent a center
- Rent-A-Center - customer service 
- Rent-A-Center - beds