Rent-A-Center / rent-a-center stole speakers

TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (972)542-0324

I am writing a complaint to u about Rent-A-Center on 215 E University dr. Ste McKinney Tx [protected] Phone: [protected] LOC: 4714-M.

They came and got my sons Computer and they took speakers that were not theres and now they will not return them back and they said they gave Christopher Hernandez speakers and they in fact did not. We have since then tried being nice about it but they just being rude about it and i want to file this complaint against them, A white male came to get the computer and my Wife Deanna Hernandez called them back and told them about it and the manager said that he thought those weren't the speakers and said and I quote. "We will bring them back this afternoon." and they still wont give them back. They said they issued them adn instead they said they picked ours up instead and they are not required to give our speakers back. Basically they came in our house and stole our speakers. I want this complaint cause Rent-a-Center has stolen from one of there customers and they go against there suppose to do.

Va

Comments

So
  17th of Jan, 2009
I am a store manager for Rent A Center. We have alot of customers that we service every day, and yes, mistakes like that happen sometimes. I would suggest that you go to the store (If you haven't already) and speak to the store manager. Remind him of the situation and he should give you the speakers without any problem. However, the issue may be that an employee didn't know about the situation and gave them unknowingly to another customer and now they are trying to "cover up" their mistake until they can get them back. If that is the case I would imagine the manager would rectify the situation immediatley by giving you another pair of speakers. If the ones that they have are not of the same quality of the ones that were accidently taken I would suggest that you request that the manager get permission from his or her District Manager to purchase a pair of speakers that would have been similar to the ones that were mistakenly taken. If all else fails you can call the customer service number...above all I apologize for this store for the situation that could have been solved so easily. I hoped this hasn't tarnished the reputation of all of our stores. I thank you for your business .

Rent-A-Center Logo Rent-A-Center