Rent-A-Center / stockers
My complaint is with your store employees at 901 n polk st ste 365, desoto, tx 75115, ph: [protected].
I rented a sofa from this location and I make weekly payments, however the store employees call me every saturday and tell me that the payment is due. One saturday I was out of town and as usual someone from their office called me and I was not available, so she called my references looking for me as if I stole something from them... Please take note that my payment is not past due and has never been late.
I spoke to the manager about this and he assured me that this was not acceptable behaviour and it would not happen again, he said my account is noted for a “no call reminder”... However, the calls continued. They call me from their personal cell phones and ask for a payment. On one occasion I refused to give her credit card information on her personal phone, so I called the store. Please take note “I have never been late”. These people are stockers, well today may 5, 2008 was the last straw... I was out of town this past week on business and did not pay on saturday (May 3, 2008). So far today (Monday, may 05, 2008, 3:32pm) I have received over 15 missed calls from this store, they have left no messages, and they just keep calling from different numbers. Their behaviour is so bizarre and I have experienced nothing like it in my life. I want nothing to do with this company and I wish to discontinue our rental relationship. I will request that they immediately pick up the sofa and I have filed a complaint with the police department.
Please counsel these people or they will run away all of your “good” customers.
More Rent-A-Center Complaints & Reviews
- Rent a Center - horrible! 
- Rent a Center - fraud and scam 
- Rent a Center - the insurance policy needs to be changed 
- Rent a Center - violation fdcp; fraudulent actions 
- Rent a Center - awful experience 
- Rent-A-Center - Trespassing
- Rent-A-Center - store manager, district manager
- Rent-A-Center - customer service
- Rent a Center - monies being kept by manager named vincent
- Rent-A-Center - horrible!! I would never use them again!