Relianceindiacall / unauthorized charges for phone call!

United States Review updated:
I was using reliance Indian call for last 2 year and that time voice quality was very good and they use to be very fair in charging the amount for example in a different Calling card I have seen they charge even if your call was not successful, but now i am sorry to say their service has become poor so many time when I call India when call is also not through they started charging the amount. One time i called India my call was not through but they not only charged me for that call but my wholes prepaid card was used, showing that I have called for 20 min. When I complained this about company I got a reply that the call was mature.

D  18th of Dec, 2007 by
I am using Reliace Phone for more than 8 months but I feel service is very bad. Recently I recharge my phone twice for Rs. 25/- but everytime I found my balance nil. I therefore trying to talk with your customer care but every time I got answer that surver is down could not able to say my balance amount.

So for the last 8 days I could not recharge my mobile.

You are requested to please inform my pending account with you so that I can take proper step to recharge my mobile.

my mobile no. is 9339826644