Reliance Smart Gsm / balance deduction without information

1 India Review updated:

Dear sir,

I mr. Shyamakanta pattanaik, having mobile number-[protected] is an user of reliance smart gsm service from last 5years. But now a days I found unauthorized balance deduction from my number. I got information from customer care executive that balance was deducted for love tip (Last month) and for voicechat with new friends (This month) , the deduction of balance was completely without my knowledge.

The customer care executive did not give the clear information about the matter and not behaving properly. As I am an user of your company from last 5 years, I am suggesting you not to do this type of deduction of balance which is not expectable from your company and also it will decrease the company image.

Therefore I request you to look in to my matter seriously and return my deduct balance as soon as possible, otherwise customer like me will think for change of sim.

Your co-operation and interfear is highly solicited.

With regards,

S. Pattanaik
(Customer of smart gsm)
Orissa circle

Comments

• Ji
      20th of Aug, 2007
    Reliance Smart GSM - Prepaid voucher unavailibility
    India

Regularly facing not availability of proper voucher of lifetme prepaid. They provide top-up voucher but with very low talk time. Top-up means always 1005 talk time and they provide rs 210/- in 300/-

• Re
      5th of Apr, 2011

I have not subscribe to any value added service in my connection no 9798775263. every month Rs 30 is deducted from my balane for no reason and this may kindly be stopped at the earliest. Even cusomer care no doesnot respond at all to lodge a complain.

• Pa
      3rd of Aug, 2011
    Reliance Smart GSM - Unauthorised Balance Deduction
    Reliance
    India

Hey!, My cell no: 8509682474 & I feeling very much uncomfortable with the service of Reliance Smart due to continuing deduction of balance without any reason and intimation. I want the deducted amount to be refunded immediately otherwiase I have t0 shift to other provider keeping the same cell no. Do needfull immediately.

• Rc
      4th of Aug, 2011

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp.

Regards,

RCOMcare

• Hi
      21st of Oct, 2011

Please disactivate my all activation service of this reliance smart gsm no. 8817271992
    and my balance is automatic lost per month, please control my balance losting.