Reliance Netconnect / USB modem internet connection!
I brought an USB ZTE CDMA 1X MODEM from Reliance Mobile 10 days before from Reliance Mobile in Brigade Road, Bangalore. This is a post paid connection that came with my HP Pavilion Note, thinking about the mobility and net connection speeds up to 144 kbps I paid Rs.3180 for this pathetic internet connection.
The average connection speed I get is less than 15 kbps. Worst case is some times I get connection speed less than 5kbps. At these speeds even simple home page of google.com fails to load. I have done all the basic trouble shooting steps to increase the internet connection. When I called Reliance Customer Care I was transferred to their technical team, which is even worst.
The tower signal shows as full strength but the connection speed is very slow this is because reliance does not offer its customers what its promise. Reliance is company that can’t be trusted. The BSNL Dial-Up connection that I have is far better than the high speed USB modem from Reliance.
To check the internet connection further I even took my note book where there was a reliance tower. It did not make any difference. Reliance Technical Support is worst. So, I think Anil Ambani should be held responsible for all these.
My advice is, don’t buy Reliance USB modem.
More Reliance Netconnect Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017