Reliance Landline And Broadband / dead phone and broadband since 6 months
I am a Reliance Broadband fixed line customer. Landline No. [protected]
From past 6 months, there is a dead landline and no internet at my home. Raised complain with reliance but issue not resolved yet.
a few complaint raised which i remember are as follows :
Complaint No. [protected] Dt. 05-04-2015 Complaint No. [protected] Dt. 07-04-2015 Complaint No. [protected] Dt. 11-05-2015
Complaint No. [protected] Dt. 19-05-2015 Complaint No. [protected] Dt. 13-06-2015 Complaint No. [protected] Dt. 17-06-2015
Everyday I am following up and only thing I hear is that it will be resolved within 24 hours that never happened.
What more surprising is even Reliance Appellate team always say the complaint is resolved but no one came anytime and they never asked for feedback
and they don't even know who resolved the complaint. all they can say is its shown resolved in their system and thats all
HELL OF A SERVICE. But they never forgot to call me for bill payment and always promise that you pay the bill they will fix the phone and will refund the amount for the fault period
once problem is fixed. so I am paying bills for past 4 months. I am undergoing this financial loss & mental harasment for past 4 months
But Enough is enough Today(17th June) I spoke with a person to disconnect the services if they are unable to fix and refund my money for the period
again he gave me complaint no. [protected] and said retention team will contact.
Later on when i contact local guys in reliance they told me there is broken wire in my area for past 6 months and there is no wire in my area since then.
this was a shocker as customer care always showed the complaint resolved yet there and i am paying the bill for the broken connection for 6 months.
This is a very pathetic situation where no one from Reliance Communication from Customer care has knowledge about to resolve the issue.
I am into advance rental plan where I pay money first and later receive the service. I am just paying rent and getting tension.
now I am getting these email addresses and I hope not all of reliance customer care is fraud.
as per consumer court guidlines Now I am complaining in written to all these emails provided
Please resolve the issue with in the committed time frame of your service policy
More Reliance Landline And Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.