Reliance Landline And Broadband / dead phone and broadband since 6 months

reliance broadband and landlin
3708, jassian road, haibowal kalan
Phone: 9646511001

I am a Reliance Broadband fixed line customer. Landline No. [protected]
From past 6 months, there is a dead landline and no internet at my home. Raised complain with reliance but issue not resolved yet.
a few complaint raised which i remember are as follows :
Complaint No. [protected] Dt. [protected] Complaint No. [protected] Dt. [protected] Complaint No. [protected] Dt. [protected]
Everyday I am following up and only thing I hear is that it will be resolved within 24 hours that never happened.
What more surprising is even Reliance Appellate team always say the complaint is resolved but no one came anytime and they never asked for feedback
and they don't even know who resolved the complaint. all they can say is its shown resolved in their system and thats all
HELL OF A SERVICE. But they never forgot to call me for bill payment and always promise that you pay the bill they will fix the phone and will refund the amount for the fault period
once problem is fixed. so I am paying bills for past 4 months. I am undergoing this financial loss & mental harasment for past 4 months

But Enough is enough Today(17th June) I spoke with a person to disconnect the services if they are unable to fix and refund my money for the period

again he gave me complaint no. [protected] and said retention team will contact.
Later on when i contact local guys in reliance they told me there is broken wire in my area for past 6 months and there is no wire in my area since then.
this was a shocker as customer care always showed the complaint resolved yet there and i am paying the bill for the broken connection for 6 months.
This is a very pathetic situation where no one from Reliance Communication from Customer care has knowledge about to resolve the issue.
I am into advance rental plan where I pay money first and later receive the service. I am just paying rent and getting tension.
now I am getting these email addresses and I hope not all of reliance customer care is fraud.
as per consumer court guidlines Now I am complaining in written to all these emails provided
Please resolve the issue with in the committed time frame of your service policy
Pardeep Kwatra