Reliance India Call / access number not working

1 Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0261084347

Simple Reliance india call pay money but access number are not working. Very difficult to reach customer care, if lucky enough then, then rep will entertain you, " we will not be able to provide you any feedback" if you need feedback then send us a email. Use STD to different city to call .. they r providing very poor services. No no should go for them.

Comments

• Ni
      28th of Apr, 2008

Use your mobile and pay extra cents but never trust https://www.relianceindiacall.com.au/ they r worse provider ever seen.

never ever spend a single dollar at reliance india call.

with a hope that they will improve I spent more that $150 but in emergency their access numbers are down.
    don't use it .. guys

• Pe
      29th of Mar, 2010

After dialing the access number, when I dial in my desired phone number starting with 91, here's the message I get -
    "This country code you are attempting to enter is invalid". I tried this multiple times and it keeps on doing the same thing.
    I tried the customer service number 1-866-436-3358 and I just cant get through. The line disconnects after a couple of rings!

• Pe
      29th of Mar, 2010

Well I just wanted explain how my problem was solved.
    The reason I was kept that message "This country code you are attempting to enter is invalid" was not because the country code was invalid.
    It was because my account did not have sufficient balance. I had enabled the auto-recharge facility but my credit card on file was lost. I forgot to update the Credit Card details and so the account balance did not get auto-recharged. When I recharged it, I was able to call India.
    Basically, Reliance needs to update their "Error messages appropriate" to avoid such issues. It should have said "You don't have sufficient funds" instead of "Your country code is invalid"!!