Reliance Data Card / disconnection of services against wrong address verification
I had taken a connection of reliance data card on date 19-07-07 from the Web world at Hari Nagar, Jail Road, New Delhi. As address proof I gave my copy of my UTI Bank account statement, ID proof - Copy of my PAN Card, Pass port size photograph and Rs 3380/- Only.
This data card was taken a under a scheme of Toshiba Laptop purchase. I have also submitted the e coupon for the same.
I was told that under this scheme I will have unlimited web access for TWO months from the date of starting the connection.
After using this card for just 3 Days I received a message on my card no from reliance services that my outgoing services are barred. On asking at the webworld I was told that this due to negative report of address verification.
To my knowledge no one has come to my residence for the address verification.
Now I am loosing my free usage time at my cost. not only that I am suffering alot of loss of my work as I am in an IT company and my job involves a lot of mailing work which is totally jammed because of this problem.
Now the executive of web world are saying that I have to submit my complete paper formalities again and this will take another 4-5 days time minimum.
Who will now pay for the loss I am incurring due to all this problem!!!
More Reliance Data Card Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working