Reliance Data Card / disconnection of services against wrong address verification

1 India Review updated:

I had taken a connection of reliance data card on date 19-07-07 from the Web world at Hari Nagar, Jail Road, New Delhi. As address proof I gave my copy of my UTI Bank account statement, ID proof - Copy of my PAN Card, Pass port size photograph and Rs 3380/- Only.

This data card was taken a under a scheme of Toshiba Laptop purchase. I have also submitted the e coupon for the same.

I was told that under this scheme I will have unlimited web access for TWO months from the date of starting the connection.

After using this card for just 3 Days I received a message on my card no from reliance services that my outgoing services are barred. On asking at the webworld I was told that this due to negative report of address verification.

To my knowledge no one has come to my residence for the address verification.
Now I am loosing my free usage time at my cost. not only that I am suffering alot of loss of my work as I am in an IT company and my job involves a lot of mailing work which is totally jammed because of this problem.

Now the executive of web world are saying that I have to submit my complete paper formalities again and this will take another 4-5 days time minimum.

Who will now pay for the loss I am incurring due to all this problem!!!

People beware!

Comments

• Id
      5th of Mar, 2009

use less data card and their management nobody listens to the complaints.

• Vi
      18th of Sep, 2009

I am also victim same happen to me, I submitted all the requested documents after 3 days they deactivated my connection(i.e. 9310204063). I think Reliance Management is Sleeping in Deep ###.