Reliance Communications / uim card not given with phone!
I had bought a brand new RD6600 phone from Reliance web world at Hirananadani Gardens, Powai. As this is the first time, i was buying a reliance phone ( also surely the last time), i did not know that UIM card also is supposed to be checked. I bought the phone and later gave the model/no etc to my company for activation. I was told that there is no UIM card in the phone. I went back to Reliance webword, at Powai and blankly told by the staff that since i did not check while buying so it is my problem! I was shocked and asked him can i buy a UIM card now so that at least I can activate the phone. I was told that " Sir, Reliance sells UIM cards only with the phones, if you want a UIM card please buy one more phone!!!" I wanted an E mail ID or phone no of the store manager and the lower staff were polite to tell me that Madam is on leave and hence we can give you either her cell no or E mail ID...
Hope somebody from Reliance COMM reads this... This is a shame. Please please don't buy any reliance phone... if you want to buy, then please educate yourself and then deal with these crooks...
More Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.