Reliance Broadband / scam and cheating!
Reliance has began marketing of their semi wireless antenna based internet service which still seems to be in its infancy in terms of quality. They collected installation charges of Rs560 and then next day informed me that connection is not possible as there is no signal tower in close range of my home and please wait for a month whereas when the form was filled up it was said to be by next day. If the infrastructure is non existent and they are luring customers then thats in simple terms duping the clientale. I conveyed that i cant wait for so long they finally said my cheque would be returned in 3 weeks. It has been 2 months today with n number of phone calls the money still remains with them.
Later I was surprised to find more customers like me cheated by reliance by some or the other scheme waiting up to 1 year for their cheques to be returned. This seems like an organized racket than one odd case.
More Reliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance - incorrect cashing of check
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017