Regions Bank / terrible bank
After completing 3 direct deposits in the past, they refused 1 direct deposit from the prior company. When I made inquiry why they refused the direct deposit, they said, 'we don't know'. So therefore, I asked 'you can't keep accurate account for direct deposit when you receive one?' There answer was, 'no'. So, I closed account. Now, they want to hit me with a service charge that wouldn't have happened if they would have accepted the direct deposit in the first place.
People, beware doing business with this bank if you are direct depositing. Problems of this nature is only going to get worse with banks during this economy problems.
More Regions Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Regions Bank - scam and abuse! 
- Regions Bank - atm deposit not applied to account 
- Regions Bank - account closure for no reason 
- Regions Bank Credit Card / FIA Card Services - added unauthorized charges! 
- Regions Bank - notarized lien release letter 
- Regions Financial Corporation - banking
- Regions Financial Corporation - sign up bonus on checking account
- Regions Bank - representatives at branch
- Regions Financial Corporation - poor customer service
- Regions Financial Corporation - unauthorized or fraudulent charge allowed on account