Regions Bank / terrible bank

After completing 3 direct deposits in the past, they refused 1 direct deposit from the prior company. When I made inquiry why they refused the direct deposit, they said, 'we don't know'. So therefore, I asked 'you can't keep accurate account for direct deposit when you receive one?' There answer was, 'no'. So, I closed account. Now, they want to hit me with a service charge that wouldn't have happened if they would have accepted the direct deposit in the first place.

People, beware doing business with this bank if you are direct depositing. Problems of this nature is only going to get worse with banks during this economy problems.

Ke

Comments

• St
      12th of Aug, 2009

Not alone! right as we speak they have charged three overdraft fees that aren't warranted.
    This isn't the first time either. Two weeks ago they gave me two that shouldnt have been applied to my account. A few months ago same thing. When I went to my local branch the manager exclaimed " we can credit your account, if, you fill out an application for visa overdraft protection". I recently read an article that explained that banks make as much money on overdraft fees from just ten percent of their customers as they do in all other transactions, but, unfair fees over and over? I'll lay and wait for the class action suit. Got my records and witnesses lol they actually pulled this in front of my wife who dosent even bank there lol