Red Lobster / service / fraud!

1 Secaucus, New Jerseys, United States Review updated:

!I am absolutely applaud at the service and treatment I was given here. I came in on mother's day and placed an online order when i arrived i waited and additional 3 and a half hours when I was told my food would be ready in a half hour. Granted it was super busy but it wasn't the wait time that made me give them 1 Star. I paid for my order using my debit card and left no tip on the card. Two days later after it was processed I see they took it upon them selves to ADD A TIP TP MY CARD. This is fraud ! So I came back to confront the manager about this situation. Naturally he assured me it was an honest mistake and that they would refund me. I explained what an inconvenience this was for me to have to drive all the way back here in addition to on mother's Day them getting my order wrong and forgetting items I paid for. The manager Masoud walked away and never came back and sent over an employee with a gift card for 50.00 This would of been ok for my troubles. So all I did was ask for the managers name so I can contact him if I didn't see the refund. The employee walked away and came back and said HE GAVE ME THE WRONG GIFT CARD N THAT HE WAS SORRY but it was only suppose to be for 15.00!! So after all my trouble, receiving a gift card for 50 for them to just deactivate it and hand me 15 dollars is ridiculous!! Not only that but the manager wouldn't even come back out and finish speaking me to ! How rude ! Makes you think about how many " honest mistakes" were made that day and how many people never checked their bank accounts to see if they were charged tips they never left !

after i had left my husband became upset with the out come and tried calling to talk to the manger. By this point my husband is very upset and while speaking to the manager who should be able to handle angry customers HUNG UP on my husband. He called back again to speak to him and was told a general manger would be in contact with him. After the manager admitted to an employee wrongfully charging my card and then again another employee making ANOTHER mistake with the gift card he had no other answer for us but saying that is all he can do.

The 50 dollar gift card would of been enough to have settled the situation but making that second mistake and then taking back a gift card that was already given to me was wrong. I asked the employee for the managers name and phone number only so I can contact him if the refund never gets issued. The employee looked at me as if he didnt want to give his name out and said he would be right back instead of telling me his name. He then return with a piece of paper with the information And the manager would not even come back out and speak to me

Sh
May 17, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      17th of May, 2018

I would contact the corporate office

Red Lobster Seafood Company Corporate Office Address