Red Lobster in Lake City, Florida / everything

1 Lake City, FL, United States

placed take out order #[protected] on 12 oct 2018 as had received gift card from my daughter for my birthday which was 13 oct 2018. used online ordering and ordered. said would be ready at 2:15pm so drove to town 12 miles away arrived approximately 2:30pm to pick up and pulled into pick up spot. no one comes with food so enter restaurant as does a woman behind me. see one waitress waiting on several tables. she tries to help and goes back to kitchen to tell them after looking at my order number. several minutes pass. waitress comes back and asked if they brought my order. told her nope. she seats other woman and again goes to back to advise still waiting for order. several more minutes pass. finally someone comes out asked order number again and went back to kitchen. more minutes tick by and she comes out with bag and says that will be $101 something dollars. advise my order is for $33 something. she goes back to kitchen again. I am not happy. more minutes go by. brings out my order looking like it was thrown in the bag. whatever- I am ready to leave this place. she says that is $28 something. told her my order said $33 something when placed order. and you know ... are they sure it's my order. she says again $28 something. OK then try to give her $30.00 gift card from daughter. she says I need to pay cash. told her was using gift card. then she says machine not working to verify card. asked if they could not call to verify amount. told no but said I could speak to manager. reintegrated I was not paying cash for order and they needed to accept card or keep the order. she went to back again. returned after several more minutes and stated manager would accept gift card only because it had not been removed from its "packaging" (so guess was good my daughter had written on it from mita to mom $30.00.) oh and they can not give me any change back. told them to give the change to the waitress who tried to help and left. by now it was pretty close to 2pm. got the order home and unpacked food. there was one tiny container of lettuce with about 3 slivers of cheese on it and that was my ceasar salad and there was only 1 of them and not the two ordered. there was no ceasar dressing as for some unknown reason was given 2 dressing size containers containing coleslaw which was never ordered. my flounder had 3 or 4 fish fingers and a baked potato that looked and tasted like it was leftover from the previous day with wrinkled hard skin. the catfish consisted of 1 small piece of fish with plenty of fries. there was a container a ketchup but no tarter or cocktail sauce sent along. received four very small sea scallops along with a bunch of wild rice. never ordered any wild rice or rice of any kind. this is the very worst experience that I have ever had at any red lobster restaurant that I have ever been to. if we ever go to a red lobster again it will not be the one in lake city.

Red Lobster in Lake City, Florida