Red Lobster Hospitality / dinner
My husband, 2yr old daughter and I had dinner at red lobster on January 27th at 635 U.S. HWY 1 Iselin NJ location. First the wait was 20 min then the greeter was very rude than we got sat next to the kitchen and the waitress station when asked for a different table they said another 30 min wait which we could not do since we had my 2yr old daughter with us. Then I asked for shrimp paired with a lobster tail when the food came the server stated she forgot to put my lobster tail in with the order and if I wanted it it was going to be awhile, in which I told her to forgot it so she had to have it taken off our bill. We ordered mussels as an appetizer they came out very very fishy so I could not eat them, my husband ordered a cocktail that came dripping all over the table. We had to listen to the servers have personal conversations while we sat at our table and constantly had to look at servers going in and out of the kitchen while listening to the kitchen staff yelling back and forth throughout our meal. It was such a horrible experience. I definitely would like to be compensated back for my horrible meal, my meal came to $87.69.
My name is Nicole my contact information is [protected].
More Red Lobster Hospitality Complaints & Reviews
- Red Lobster - do not work at red lobster wauwatosa 
- Red Lobster - table turning 
- Red Lobster Wauwatosa - stay away from red lobster wauwatosa and red lobster brown deer 
- Red Lobster - food quality 
- Red Lobster - terrible overall experience 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - food/service
- Red Lobster Hospitality - staff and food 
- Redlobster - staff being high on drugs at work 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - the service
- Red Lobster Hospitality - food