Red Lobster Hospitality / charged for incorrect orders/ hospitality/service

1 East Brunswick, NJ, United States

On December 31st my family and I went to the East Brunswick Red lobster for NYE dinner. We arrived at around 9 pm, and were seated quickly. We were placed right under a vent blowing cold air, but it only gets worse. After the waiter, whose name was Brenda, took our orders, she never came back. The appetizer was never placed, and we waited for around 45 minutes. Then another waiter brought the wrong food to our table. Finally our food came, and this is when we were shocked. We were told the appetizer and biscuits were left out by mistake. It was a little past 10 pm by this point, so the waiter told us the kitchen was now closed. I requested to speak to a manager, who apologized and said she would get us the appetizer we ordered. It never came, and our waiter told us the manager had made a mistake when she said that. The food that came was cold and stale. I asked for it to be reheated, and even then it was like eating rubber. Regardless we were charged for one plate since we tried it, but received a refund for the other (returned it after tasting the first one). I am completely shocked by this type of behavior and experience. I have been a customer at Red lobster for fifteen years, and I have never come across this issue before. Our entire night was ruined, and we went home hungry. I understand that it is NYE and that everyone is rushing to get to their homes, but this type of serving is equivalent to not serving at all. Our waiter did not even order the correct food, let alone check up on us at all. I would like to request a refund for my order, and I hope that someone else does not have to go through the same experience. One of the worst experiences I have had in a lifetime, and it is odd since I always used to pick Red lobster over other restaurants. I have attached a copy of my receipt for the dish that I was charged for. I am requesting a full refund, and I hope that the store is contacted as well. I do not want someone else's family to have to go through what we did tonight.

Red Lobster Hospitality