Readers Digest / false free draws

Carol Dopelhamer
10 McKelvie rd Box 335
Phone: 250-934-6317
Readers Digest over the past 5 years have always sent me documents that I was in the top 3 numbers in our area. What I find funny is Tahsis only has a population of 450 people. I posted a letter on the bulletin board to see how many people subcribed to the magazine. It turns out their are quite a number and they have all received notification that they were also in the top three. Leading people that they may actually be winners. I have taken it one step further and contacted a corporate lawyer who is also a relative. He is compiling quite the file, not just based on Tahsis but also other communities. Its amazing what he has found. Ive been buying readers digest products for years but now realize they are just a scam. Im totally disabled so of course Id love to win. I figure I have a better chance buying B.C.649 Lotto tickets.At least you dont have to buy products and you do stand a chance to win. Its a Canadian magizine but is open to the world.SCAM Carol Dopelhamer.

Readers Digest / Trusted Media Brands Logo Readers Digest / Trusted Media Brands
PO Box 6095