Menu
Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands
customer service contacts

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

100 complaints
48 resolved 52 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands headquarters

PO Box 6095
Iowa, Harlan 51593

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands phone number

What is Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands’s email address?

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands website

What category is Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands related to?

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands is related to the Books category.

What are the social media accounts of Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands?

What is Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands's Facebook?
Connect with Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands via Facebook at Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands
What is Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands on YouTube at Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands
What is Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands's LinkedIn?
See Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands's portfolio on LinkedIn at Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands

Overview of Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands complaint handling

100 Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 22, 2007. The latest review Unsolicited Books was posted on Jul 27, 2021. The latest complaint unwanted book club subscription was resolved on Nov 15, 2012. Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 100 reviews. Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands has resolved 48 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands Customer Service. Initial Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands. Discuss the issues you have had with Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands’s complaints

C
4:47 pm EDT

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands - Unsolicited Books

I have received unsolicited hardcover books from Reader's Digest and they are demanding payment. Neither I nor my husband have engaged RD to send anything to out home beyond their monthly magazine. I believe that this is the most dishonest of vendor practices and obviously aimed at senior citizens that they consider to be vulnerable. I am hoping for a...

T
4:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands - Your employee is texting me vulgar language

I missed a call from 1-800-208-5494. I called it back and a recording came on stating I had won 1.2 million and if I know my party's ext enter it now or press 0 for operator. I press 0 and a gentleman came on. I stated I was notified of my winnings and I could give him my info where and how to send. We were disconnected so I called back. He never did answer...

View 0 more photos
E
8:53 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands - Receiving unwanted books with no way to cancel now login in

receiving unwanted books for two months April and May 2020 with no way to cancel.. We are refusing to accept nor pay anymore unauthorized collection will be reported to Virginia Consumer Protection. account number on bill 00258533663. All access is dead end via login screen. requesting all money payed to returned as this a scam to older people. using bank EFTs once check is mailed. account number from Reader Digest 829824754

View 0 more photos