Readers Digest / Non acknowledgment of subscription payment
I have been a regular subscriber of Readers Digest. In Apr, 2007, Readers Digest sent me a renewal reminder and I sent them a cheque for Rs 399 the same week. The cheque was encashed in May, 2007 and inspite of over 5 reminders they have even refused to respond to my E mail queries. Their subscription dept in my city asks me to contact their Mumbai office and no one gives any clear answers.
Readers Digest used to be a decent publication but in the recent years has become absolutely pathetic. I am sick and tired of sending them reminders when they don't have the basic decency to respond.
More Readers Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands - reader's digest
- Readers Digest - annoying
- Readers Digest - book
- Readers Digest - condensed books-cust #00076597301
- Readers Digest - stolen money