Having problems with Xulon Press?

Xulon Press Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Xulon Press Customer Service. Initial Xulon Press complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Xulon Press above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Xulon Press. Discuss the issues you have had with Xulon Press and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 27, 2020

Xulon Press — Broken promises

B. Nichols To:[protected]@salemauthorservices.com, [protected]@salemauthorservices.com...

Xulon PressProduct and services

I too have been had by xulon press. I tried to keep a positive attitude and trust they would be up front, honest and match their hype.
I published one book with them in 2018 with few problems. However, the 2nd book, after nearly 8 months, I am sooo disappointed, disgusted, frustrated and regretful that I went with xulon press a second time.
I jumped through all the hoops to get my book published to meet my september deadline. I can't find the words to describe how unbelievably disgusted, disappointed and frustrated I am. Yes, they insist the client pay fully up front, before the book can go to press and I did - once paid... They forget about you and it!!!
And the ridiculous excuses they make!!! Sounds like the excuses from kids and they lie... This clearly shows the company is not even trying to correct the situation - I can't get return calls or emails - they changed my account team members several times - each time the service got worse - the
Employees, can't even do an adequate follow up!!!

Please, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere if you're wanting to publish your book!!!
It is not to my liking to post a complaint, I feel in this case, the company drove me to this.

Jan 05, 2019

Xulon Press — Royalties not received

I am the co-author of the book Carrying Divine: My Rwanda Genocide Survivor story. (Kristin Ponce' Baker). My...

Xulon Press — All of it

I paid this company to do a lot according to my package plus two editing processing at extra cost and they...

Xulon Press — Royalties

I published my book with Xulon press two years ago but I have yet to receive any money. They claim you keep...

Xulon Press — Vanity press

I strongly suggest that authors stay far, far away from this company. Basically, I have flushed $4k down the...

Xulon PressService

I also went out on a limb and signed up with them to have a book published. Once the book: 'Gifts from the Ashes' was completed and published, NO support was available for promoting. They say once the bill is paid in full, they will be doing more. That's NOT what I was promised by their sales rep Eric Sullivan. I was told that because they are part of Salem, that it would be promoted in numerous ways. I can't even get it promoted on Crosswalk. SO, SO heartbroken. I am elderly and wrote this book 18 yrs. after my son's demise. I am handicapped and I can't tell you how many hours I spent writing this book (370 pages) and putting it together to get my son's 6 poems published and to help other Bereaved Parents. Just more additional grief. $3200 which I couldn't afford all gone. They say they are Christian. I see no difference between their 'fruit' and that of a swindler. So, so sad.

Service

• Updated by Jude Gibbs · Jul 10, 2017

In addition, I only receive about $4 on each book sold...Again...NOT AT ALL the way it was represented.

• Ge
        George L Miller Dec 07, 2017

Dear Xulon:
        I need some help. I need to know what books I have with you, four I believe, and what the cost4 is for each.
        Thank you. God bless.
        George L Miller
        I

Xulon Press — Self publishing book

They do so little for so much money. They tell you if you want to have your book to sell you have to spend...

Xulon Press — Very bad company**buyer beware

Xulon Press does care only about money...the company lied to me telling me they'd add in pages before...

Xulon Press — Jason Fletcher

I searched this company and found there are several complaints concerning this company’s bate and switch...